Dynasonics has developed the TFX Ultra™, an ultrasonic clamp-on flow and energy meter. This unit is designed to provide accurate and repeatable flow measurement readings for full pipe liquid applications such as cooling lines, raw sewage flows, water distribution, and processes where system shutdown is impossible. The TFX Ultra is also available as an energy flow meter measuring energy usage in BTUs or Tons, and can be ideal for retrofit, chilled water, and other HVAC applications.
The unit is designed to be clamped onto the outside of an existing pipe, reducing installation time and material costs. There is no need to shut down the process for installation or maintenance, so the TFX Ultra can be installed and fully operational in minutes. With no moving parts, there is no mechanical wear; no repair kits or replacement parts are needed.
The TFX Ultra features a rugged aluminum enclosure, digital display, bi-directional flow measurement, and a totalizer featuring forward, reverse and net total, and Modbus communications. The TFX Ultra offers an optional Ethernet connection as well as a USB programming port. With ease of operation a key component in designing the Series TFX Ultra, Windows® based software utility UltraLink is available and compatible with all Dynasonics transit time flow meters to allow users to configure, calibrate, and troubleshoot with a notebook PC.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention