Dynasonics has developed the TFX Ultra™, an ultrasonic clamp-on flow and energy meter. This unit is designed to provide accurate and repeatable flow measurement readings for full pipe liquid applications such as cooling lines, raw sewage flows, water distribution, and processes where system shutdown is impossible. The TFX Ultra is also available as an energy flow meter measuring energy usage in BTUs or Tons, and can be ideal for retrofit, chilled water, and other HVAC applications.
The unit is designed to be clamped onto the outside of an existing pipe, reducing installation time and material costs. There is no need to shut down the process for installation or maintenance, so the TFX Ultra can be installed and fully operational in minutes. With no moving parts, there is no mechanical wear; no repair kits or replacement parts are needed.
The TFX Ultra features a rugged aluminum enclosure, digital display, bi-directional flow measurement, and a totalizer featuring forward, reverse and net total, and Modbus communications. The TFX Ultra offers an optional Ethernet connection as well as a USB programming port. With ease of operation a key component in designing the Series TFX Ultra, Windows® based software utility UltraLink is available and compatible with all Dynasonics transit time flow meters to allow users to configure, calibrate, and troubleshoot with a notebook PC.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management