Dynasonics has developed the TFX Ultra™, an ultrasonic clamp-on flow and energy meter. This unit is designed to provide accurate and repeatable flow measurement readings for full pipe liquid applications such as cooling lines, raw sewage flows, water distribution, and processes where system shutdown is impossible. The TFX Ultra is also available as an energy flow meter measuring energy usage in BTUs or Tons, and can be ideal for retrofit, chilled water, and other HVAC applications.
The unit is designed to be clamped onto the outside of an existing pipe, reducing installation time and material costs. There is no need to shut down the process for installation or maintenance, so the TFX Ultra can be installed and fully operational in minutes. With no moving parts, there is no mechanical wear; no repair kits or replacement parts are needed.
The TFX Ultra features a rugged aluminum enclosure, digital display, bi-directional flow measurement, and a totalizer featuring forward, reverse and net total, and Modbus communications. The TFX Ultra offers an optional Ethernet connection as well as a USB programming port. With ease of operation a key component in designing the Series TFX Ultra, Windows® based software utility UltraLink is available and compatible with all Dynasonics transit time flow meters to allow users to configure, calibrate, and troubleshoot with a notebook PC.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation