NEW PRODUCT FLASH: TFX Ultra
Dynasonics has developed the TFX Ultra™, an ultrasonic clamp-on flow and energy meter. This unit is designed to provide accurate and repeatable flow measurement readings for full pipe liquid applications such as cooling lines, raw sewage flows, water distribution, and processes where system shutdown is impossible. The TFX Ultra is also available as an energy flow meter measuring energy usage in BTUs or Tons, and can be ideal for retrofit, chilled water, and other HVAC applications.
The unit is designed to be clamped onto the outside of an existing pipe, reducing installation time and material costs. There is no need to shut down the process for installation or maintenance, so the TFX Ultra can be installed and fully operational in minutes. With no moving parts, there is no mechanical wear; no repair kits or replacement parts are needed.
The TFX Ultra features a rugged aluminum enclosure, digital display, bi-directional flow measurement, and a totalizer featuring forward, reverse and net total, and Modbus communications. The TFX Ultra offers an optional Ethernet connection as well as a USB programming port. With ease of operation a key component in designing the Series TFX Ultra, Windows® based software utility UltraLink is available and compatible with all Dynasonics transit time flow meters to allow users to configure, calibrate, and troubleshoot with a notebook PC.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.