Highway Products, Inc. of White City, OR has introduced its latest model of The Roller Coaster™ 2000-XT truck bed slide-out cargo tray. This heavy duty, thick, marine grade, all aluminum slide-out cargo tray holds up to 2000 pounds and is designed to enable workers to slide cargo out of the truck bed fast and easy.
The Roller Coaster 2000-XT glides on sealed roller bearings on galvanized steel Tee-Bone™ track system and safely locks into position with the dual Stab Lock™ locking mechanism. The locking mechanism enables users to lock the tray in place in 10″ increments.
The truck bed slide is available for all brand and size pickup trucks, vans, and service bodies. The unit comes with installation kit, instructions, and a five-year warranty.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects