Highway Products, Inc. of White City, OR has introduced its latest model of The Roller Coaster™ 2000-XT truck bed slide-out cargo tray. This heavy duty, thick, marine grade, all aluminum slide-out cargo tray holds up to 2000 pounds and is designed to enable workers to slide cargo out of the truck bed fast and easy.
The Roller Coaster 2000-XT glides on sealed roller bearings on galvanized steel Tee-Bone™ track system and safely locks into position with the dual Stab Lock™ locking mechanism. The locking mechanism enables users to lock the tray in place in 10″ increments.
The truck bed slide is available for all brand and size pickup trucks, vans, and service bodies. The unit comes with installation kit, instructions, and a five-year warranty.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention