Highway Products, Inc. of White City, OR has introduced its latest model of The Roller Coaster™ 2000-XT truck bed slide-out cargo tray. This heavy duty, thick, marine grade, all aluminum slide-out cargo tray holds up to 2000 pounds and is designed to enable workers to slide cargo out of the truck bed fast and easy.
The Roller Coaster 2000-XT glides on sealed roller bearings on galvanized steel Tee-Bone™ track system and safely locks into position with the dual Stab Lock™ locking mechanism. The locking mechanism enables users to lock the tray in place in 10″ increments.
The truck bed slide is available for all brand and size pickup trucks, vans, and service bodies. The unit comes with installation kit, instructions, and a five-year warranty.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation