Highway Products, Inc. of White City, OR has introduced its latest model of The Roller Coaster™ 2000-XT truck bed slide-out cargo tray. This heavy duty, thick, marine grade, all aluminum slide-out cargo tray holds up to 2000 pounds and is designed to enable workers to slide cargo out of the truck bed fast and easy.
The Roller Coaster 2000-XT glides on sealed roller bearings on galvanized steel Tee-Bone™ track system and safely locks into position with the dual Stab Lock™ locking mechanism. The locking mechanism enables users to lock the tray in place in 10″ increments.
The truck bed slide is available for all brand and size pickup trucks, vans, and service bodies. The unit comes with installation kit, instructions, and a five-year warranty.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management