The International Facility Management Association and Today’s Facility Manager are currently conducting a study regarding facilities management (FM) staffing, and feedback from active members of the profession is needed. Responses should be submitted by Monday, July 13, 2009.
This online survey will measure total FM staffing levels overall, in addition to levels by position and facility. It will also identify data pertinent to the factors that drive FM staffing, such as industry/sector, mix of space managed, outsourcing practices, employee turnover, location, total facilities and space managed.
All responses will be treated as confidential. Those who complete the survey will receive a free summary of the findings after the report has been completed.
Goals of the survey include:
- Determining the size of FM departments;
- Finding out if they are adequately staffed;
- Evaluating the impact of outsourcing on staffing levels; and
- Looking at salary increases and turnover in staffing in past year, number of vacancies.
To participate in this study, please click here.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program