The International Facility Management Association and Today’s Facility Manager are currently conducting a study regarding facilities management (FM) staffing, and feedback from active members of the profession is needed. Responses should be submitted by Monday, July 13, 2009.
This online survey will measure total FM staffing levels overall, in addition to levels by position and facility. It will also identify data pertinent to the factors that drive FM staffing, such as industry/sector, mix of space managed, outsourcing practices, employee turnover, location, total facilities and space managed.
All responses will be treated as confidential. Those who complete the survey will receive a free summary of the findings after the report has been completed.
Goals of the survey include:
- Determining the size of FM departments;
- Finding out if they are adequately staffed;
- Evaluating the impact of outsourcing on staffing levels; and
- Looking at salary increases and turnover in staffing in past year, number of vacancies.
To participate in this study, please click here.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs