The International Facility Management Association and Today’s Facility Manager are currently conducting a study regarding facilities management (FM) staffing, and feedback from active members of the profession is needed. Responses should be submitted by Monday, July 13, 2009.
This online survey will measure total FM staffing levels overall, in addition to levels by position and facility. It will also identify data pertinent to the factors that drive FM staffing, such as industry/sector, mix of space managed, outsourcing practices, employee turnover, location, total facilities and space managed.
All responses will be treated as confidential. Those who complete the survey will receive a free summary of the findings after the report has been completed.
Goals of the survey include:
- Determining the size of FM departments;
- Finding out if they are adequately staffed;
- Evaluating the impact of outsourcing on staffing levels; and
- Looking at salary increases and turnover in staffing in past year, number of vacancies.
To participate in this study, please click here.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention