The International Facility Management Association and Today’s Facility Manager are currently conducting a study regarding facilities management (FM) staffing, and feedback from active members of the profession is needed. Responses should be submitted by Monday, July 13, 2009.
This online survey will measure total FM staffing levels overall, in addition to levels by position and facility. It will also identify data pertinent to the factors that drive FM staffing, such as industry/sector, mix of space managed, outsourcing practices, employee turnover, location, total facilities and space managed.
All responses will be treated as confidential. Those who complete the survey will receive a free summary of the findings after the report has been completed.
Goals of the survey include:
- Determining the size of FM departments;
- Finding out if they are adequately staffed;
- Evaluating the impact of outsourcing on staffing levels; and
- Looking at salary increases and turnover in staffing in past year, number of vacancies.
To participate in this study, please click here.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation