The IFMA Foundation is pleased to announce its 2009-2010 executive committee and board of trustees, which took office earlier this month. Pat W. Turnbull, MA, LEED AP, president of Kayhan International, has been named the new foundation chair, succeeding Melissa Van Hagan, CFM, CFMJ. Members of the IFMA Foundation board of trustees serve a two year term and are tasked with managing the foundation and guiding it in its efforts to serve the facility management profession through education, research, and scholarships.
“It’s very rewarding to contribute to the success of the IFMA Foundation and to work with this dynamic and dedicated board of trustees,” said Turnbull. “In 2009, we will continue to grow the Accredited Degree Programs, launch the International Journal of Facility Management, publish a best practice guide on operating cost efficiency, and produce a series of sustainability ‘how to’ guides.”
Also serving on the IFMA Foundation executive committee are First Vice Chair Pamela Ewton, CFM, of Shell; Secretary/Treasurer Stephen Ballesty of Rider Levett Bucknall; and IFMA President and CEO David J. Brady.
Other members of the IFMA Foundation board of trustees include IFMA Second Vice Chair William A. Rodgers Jr. of GoodCents; Stu Carron of JohnsonDiversey; Jennifer Corbett-Shramo, IFMA Fellow, ICE, of Innovative Cleaning Services; Kathryn L. Lopez, CFM, of CB Richard Ellis; Kris Mayo of Bentley Prince Street; Kent D. Miller, FMP, of The Groundskeeper; Sandra S. Oliver, CFM, of the International Monetary Fund; Roger Peterson of ARAMARK; Andreas Rohregger, FMP, Ph.D. student at the University of Applied Sciences, Kufstein; and Eric Teicholz, IFMA Fellow, of Graphics Systems.
“I feel very fortunate to work with this diverse group of industry professionals,” said IFMA Foundation Executive Director William Rub. “They are committed individuals who volunteer a significant amount of their time and resources in an effort to improve the state of facility management worldwide.”
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Best Practices For Data Center Management