IFMA Foundation Executive Committee and Board
The IFMA Foundation is pleased to announce its 2009-2010 executive committee and board of trustees, which took office earlier this month. Pat W. Turnbull, MA, LEED AP, president of Kayhan International, has been named the new foundation chair, succeeding Melissa Van Hagan, CFM, CFMJ. Members of the IFMA Foundation board of trustees serve a two year term and are tasked with managing the foundation and guiding it in its efforts to serve the facility management profession through education, research, and scholarships.
“It’s very rewarding to contribute to the success of the IFMA Foundation and to work with this dynamic and dedicated board of trustees,” said Turnbull. “In 2009, we will continue to grow the Accredited Degree Programs, launch the International Journal of Facility Management, publish a best practice guide on operating cost efficiency, and produce a series of sustainability ‘how to’ guides.”
Also serving on the IFMA Foundation executive committee are First Vice Chair Pamela Ewton, CFM, of Shell; Secretary/Treasurer Stephen Ballesty of Rider Levett Bucknall; and IFMA President and CEO David J. Brady.
Other members of the IFMA Foundation board of trustees include IFMA Second Vice Chair William A. Rodgers Jr. of GoodCents; Stu Carron of JohnsonDiversey; Jennifer Corbett-Shramo, IFMA Fellow, ICE, of Innovative Cleaning Services; Kathryn L. Lopez, CFM, of CB Richard Ellis; Kris Mayo of Bentley Prince Street; Kent D. Miller, FMP, of The Groundskeeper; Sandra S. Oliver, CFM, of the International Monetary Fund; Roger Peterson of ARAMARK; Andreas Rohregger, FMP, Ph.D. student at the University of Applied Sciences, Kufstein; and Eric Teicholz, IFMA Fellow, of Graphics Systems.
“I feel very fortunate to work with this diverse group of industry professionals,” said IFMA Foundation Executive Director William Rub. “They are committed individuals who volunteer a significant amount of their time and resources in an effort to improve the state of facility management worldwide.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ