Italy is known for its distinct sense of design. Furniture manufacturer Tagliabue, founded in 1879, has introduced it Emmemobili collection, which is an excellent example of this unusual design sensibility.
The Emmemobili collection offers custom furniture solutions for businesses in the form of shaped, multi-layer woods in one of a kind products. In particular, “Evolution” (pictured below) was made to be recognized and handed down. So what is it?
Described as “a unique, precious masterpiece, Evolution (designed by Ferruccio Laviani) is characterized by the combination of the hand-carved solid oak (natural or tinted) with the contrast of contemporary style. The look is enriched by handles in burnished brass.”
Ok, so let’s see it from another angle…
Nope, I still don’t get it. Maybe this angle will help….
OH, I get it now… (no I don’t)…but I’m sure it’s beautiful, whatever it is.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts