Italy is known for its distinct sense of design. Furniture manufacturer Tagliabue, founded in 1879, has introduced it Emmemobili collection, which is an excellent example of this unusual design sensibility.
The Emmemobili collection offers custom furniture solutions for businesses in the form of shaped, multi-layer woods in one of a kind products. In particular, “Evolution” (pictured below) was made to be recognized and handed down. So what is it?
Described as “a unique, precious masterpiece, Evolution (designed by Ferruccio Laviani) is characterized by the combination of the hand-carved solid oak (natural or tinted) with the contrast of contemporary style. The look is enriched by handles in burnished brass.”
Ok, so let’s see it from another angle…
Nope, I still don’t get it. Maybe this angle will help….
OH, I get it now… (no I don’t)…but I’m sure it’s beautiful, whatever it is.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- Physical Security Planning
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Schneider Electric Introduces AccessXpert