Italy is known for its distinct sense of design. Furniture manufacturer Tagliabue, founded in 1879, has introduced it Emmemobili collection, which is an excellent example of this unusual design sensibility.
The Emmemobili collection offers custom furniture solutions for businesses in the form of shaped, multi-layer woods in one of a kind products. In particular, “Evolution” (pictured below) was made to be recognized and handed down. So what is it?
Described as “a unique, precious masterpiece, Evolution (designed by Ferruccio Laviani) is characterized by the combination of the hand-carved solid oak (natural or tinted) with the contrast of contemporary style. The look is enriched by handles in burnished brass.”
Ok, so let’s see it from another angle…
Nope, I still don’t get it. Maybe this angle will help….
OH, I get it now… (no I don’t)…but I’m sure it’s beautiful, whatever it is.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation