Management at the Renaissance on Turtle Creek parking garage in Dallas, TX recently retrofit its lighting at the facility with LED fixtures. Chosen for the project were C-Series solid-state light fixtures from Albeo Technologies, an LED lighting manufacturer based in Boulder, CO.
The project involved 302 C-Series LED fixtures replacing 175 Watt HID fixtures. This installation is expected to reduce energy consumption by 55% while improving both light distribution and increasing the light levels. The project (materials, installation, and rebate included) is expected to payback within 1.5 years and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by more than 2 million pounds over 10 years.
Said Duane Bates, general manager at Premier Communities where the garage is located: “The Renaissance is in the heart of one of Dallas’ finest neighborhoods. Quality lighting is important even in the garage. Albeo’s products reduced energy consumption and improved the safety and ambience of the garage. The Albeo fixture outperformed several other LED solutions enabling a compelling payback.”
“The performance of Albeo’s C-Series LED light fixtures is a result of circuit design, board construction, and fixture design that delivers high light levels with fewer LEDs at lower temperatures,” said Paul Winker, product manager, Albeo Technologies. “Superior product lifetime is achieved by minimizing the junction to ambient temperature differential and using toroidal transformers, the most durable power conversion device.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management