Management at the Renaissance on Turtle Creek parking garage in Dallas, TX recently retrofit its lighting at the facility with LED fixtures. Chosen for the project were C-Series solid-state light fixtures from Albeo Technologies, an LED lighting manufacturer based in Boulder, CO.
The project involved 302 C-Series LED fixtures replacing 175 Watt HID fixtures. This installation is expected to reduce energy consumption by 55% while improving both light distribution and increasing the light levels. The project (materials, installation, and rebate included) is expected to payback within 1.5 years and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by more than 2 million pounds over 10 years.
Said Duane Bates, general manager at Premier Communities where the garage is located: “The Renaissance is in the heart of one of Dallas’ finest neighborhoods. Quality lighting is important even in the garage. Albeo’s products reduced energy consumption and improved the safety and ambience of the garage. The Albeo fixture outperformed several other LED solutions enabling a compelling payback.”
“The performance of Albeo’s C-Series LED light fixtures is a result of circuit design, board construction, and fixture design that delivers high light levels with fewer LEDs at lower temperatures,” said Paul Winker, product manager, Albeo Technologies. “Superior product lifetime is achieved by minimizing the junction to ambient temperature differential and using toroidal transformers, the most durable power conversion device.”
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event