Management at the Renaissance on Turtle Creek parking garage in Dallas, TX recently retrofit its lighting at the facility with LED fixtures. Chosen for the project were C-Series solid-state light fixtures from Albeo Technologies, an LED lighting manufacturer based in Boulder, CO.
The project involved 302 C-Series LED fixtures replacing 175 Watt HID fixtures. This installation is expected to reduce energy consumption by 55% while improving both light distribution and increasing the light levels. The project (materials, installation, and rebate included) is expected to payback within 1.5 years and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by more than 2 million pounds over 10 years.
Said Duane Bates, general manager at Premier Communities where the garage is located: “The Renaissance is in the heart of one of Dallas’ finest neighborhoods. Quality lighting is important even in the garage. Albeo’s products reduced energy consumption and improved the safety and ambience of the garage. The Albeo fixture outperformed several other LED solutions enabling a compelling payback.”
“The performance of Albeo’s C-Series LED light fixtures is a result of circuit design, board construction, and fixture design that delivers high light levels with fewer LEDs at lower temperatures,” said Paul Winker, product manager, Albeo Technologies. “Superior product lifetime is achieved by minimizing the junction to ambient temperature differential and using toroidal transformers, the most durable power conversion device.”
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?