SARGENT introduces Beacon™, a next generation exit device to create a clearer pathway to safety during an emergency. Part of the ASSA ABLOY LiteGuide™ family of products, Beacon is an exit device that features a combination of audible and visible alerts.
When activated, Beacon (which integrates with a facility’s existing fire alarm system) emits a pulse of light and white noise followed by an audible message declaring “exit located here.” A laser light beamed from the exit device forms an arrow shape pointing directly to the illuminated touch bar—allowing occupants to locate the exit and get out quickly. Beacon makes the opening highly noticeable for all occupants, including those who are hearing- or sight-impaired.
The verbal exit instructions indicating exit location are given in one or multiple languages. In the final phase of the sequence, a green laser light cone combined with flashing LEDs for increased visibility to draw occupants directly to the exit.
Both electroluminescent and photoluminescent versions are available. Available with MicroShield™ antimicrobial finish.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips