NEW PRODUCT FLASH: EYE 400W Metal Halide Lamp
EYE Lighting recently introduced the 400W High Output Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp.
The EYE 400W Metal Halide lamp is rated for universal mounting which helps to reduce inventory for both distributors and end users by eliminating the different models for vertical and horizontal mounting positions.
The EYE Lighting Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp was designed to deliver superb performance, offering 7% more initial lumens in the vertical position, and 11% more in the horizontal position than competitive lamps. It also delivers up to 21% more mean lumens, and this lumen maintenance results in longer periods between relamping.
EYE Lighting notes that users will find that EYE MHPS lamps feature reduced warm up time and hot re-strike. The white light creates attractive, consistent light for a wide variety of applications.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.