EYE Lighting recently introduced the 400W High Output Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp.
The EYE 400W Metal Halide lamp is rated for universal mounting which helps to reduce inventory for both distributors and end users by eliminating the different models for vertical and horizontal mounting positions.
The EYE Lighting Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp was designed to deliver superb performance, offering 7% more initial lumens in the vertical position, and 11% more in the horizontal position than competitive lamps. It also delivers up to 21% more mean lumens, and this lumen maintenance results in longer periods between relamping.
EYE Lighting notes that users will find that EYE MHPS lamps feature reduced warm up time and hot re-strike. The white light creates attractive, consistent light for a wide variety of applications.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention