EYE Lighting recently introduced the 400W High Output Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp.
The EYE 400W Metal Halide lamp is rated for universal mounting which helps to reduce inventory for both distributors and end users by eliminating the different models for vertical and horizontal mounting positions.
The EYE Lighting Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp was designed to deliver superb performance, offering 7% more initial lumens in the vertical position, and 11% more in the horizontal position than competitive lamps. It also delivers up to 21% more mean lumens, and this lumen maintenance results in longer periods between relamping.
EYE Lighting notes that users will find that EYE MHPS lamps feature reduced warm up time and hot re-strike. The white light creates attractive, consistent light for a wide variety of applications.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security