EYE Lighting recently introduced the 400W High Output Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp.
The EYE 400W Metal Halide lamp is rated for universal mounting which helps to reduce inventory for both distributors and end users by eliminating the different models for vertical and horizontal mounting positions.
The EYE Lighting Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp was designed to deliver superb performance, offering 7% more initial lumens in the vertical position, and 11% more in the horizontal position than competitive lamps. It also delivers up to 21% more mean lumens, and this lumen maintenance results in longer periods between relamping.
EYE Lighting notes that users will find that EYE MHPS lamps feature reduced warm up time and hot re-strike. The white light creates attractive, consistent light for a wide variety of applications.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation