EYE Lighting recently introduced the 400W High Output Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp.
The EYE 400W Metal Halide lamp is rated for universal mounting which helps to reduce inventory for both distributors and end users by eliminating the different models for vertical and horizontal mounting positions.
The EYE Lighting Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp was designed to deliver superb performance, offering 7% more initial lumens in the vertical position, and 11% more in the horizontal position than competitive lamps. It also delivers up to 21% more mean lumens, and this lumen maintenance results in longer periods between relamping.
EYE Lighting notes that users will find that EYE MHPS lamps feature reduced warm up time and hot re-strike. The white light creates attractive, consistent light for a wide variety of applications.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management