The MUTAFLEX 6066 SYSTEM from Figueras International Seating is a movable seating system for private and public assembly spaces.
The need to make the best use of the space available for public events means that seating arrangements and layouts must be flexible. This is the idea behind the development of the MUTAFLEX SYSTEM.
It is based on the possibility of moving entire rows of seats along rails integrated into the floor. Each row can take up to 12 seats. The system makes it possible to completely or partially empty the hall of seats by moving entire rows and stowing them away—usually under the stage that is specially prepared to accommodate them.
Two columns that incorporate the rolling mechanism support each row of seats. The seats travel along engineered profiles rails that ensure smooth movement. They are fitted with specially grooved wheels and devices to prevent them from swiveling or tipping over. The rails, or guides, are designed to make storing away the rows of seats or setting them up again easy. When not in use, the guides are hidden by covers adapted to the given distance between the rows and the layout of the hall.
The sequence for converting a full hall into an empty one is as follows:
- Remove the covers separating the rows.
- Move the rows of seats and store them (usually under the stage).
- Put the covers back on the guides to leave the floor surface completely even.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management