A Square D® Powerlink® G3 intelligent lighting control system can be a critical part of a demand response strategy by dimming or turning off pre-selected lighting loads when necessary, helping facility managers better control operating costs. Able to be retrofit into an existing building and integrate within a building automation system, a Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control system reacts to potential load shedding situations, such as market electrical prices reaching a pre-determined ceiling that prompts a shift to backup power sources. The system also can be used to configure and execute a load-shed sequence remotely, for increased convenience.
Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control panelboards contain a schedule-based controller that can be configured to include a load-shed lighting sequence that activates based on a command from the building automation system, facility manager, or directly from the utility. Both Square D Powerlink G3 2000 Level network-enabled and 3000 Level web-enabled controllers can be remotely configured with a load-shed sequence by Schneider Electric, saving time for facility managers.
Both Square D Powerlink G3 2000 and 3000 Level controllers support open data communications protocols like Modbus® and Building Automation and Control network (BACnet). Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control panelboards are an exact fit for other Square D lighting panelboards, which facilitates retrofitting into an existing building.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation