A Square D® Powerlink® G3 intelligent lighting control system can be a critical part of a demand response strategy by dimming or turning off pre-selected lighting loads when necessary, helping facility managers better control operating costs. Able to be retrofit into an existing building and integrate within a building automation system, a Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control system reacts to potential load shedding situations, such as market electrical prices reaching a pre-determined ceiling that prompts a shift to backup power sources. The system also can be used to configure and execute a load-shed sequence remotely, for increased convenience.
Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control panelboards contain a schedule-based controller that can be configured to include a load-shed lighting sequence that activates based on a command from the building automation system, facility manager, or directly from the utility. Both Square D Powerlink G3 2000 Level network-enabled and 3000 Level web-enabled controllers can be remotely configured with a load-shed sequence by Schneider Electric, saving time for facility managers.
Both Square D Powerlink G3 2000 and 3000 Level controllers support open data communications protocols like Modbus® and Building Automation and Control network (BACnet). Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control panelboards are an exact fit for other Square D lighting panelboards, which facilitates retrofitting into an existing building.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention