A Square D® Powerlink® G3 intelligent lighting control system can be a critical part of a demand response strategy by dimming or turning off pre-selected lighting loads when necessary, helping facility managers better control operating costs. Able to be retrofit into an existing building and integrate within a building automation system, a Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control system reacts to potential load shedding situations, such as market electrical prices reaching a pre-determined ceiling that prompts a shift to backup power sources. The system also can be used to configure and execute a load-shed sequence remotely, for increased convenience.
Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control panelboards contain a schedule-based controller that can be configured to include a load-shed lighting sequence that activates based on a command from the building automation system, facility manager, or directly from the utility. Both Square D Powerlink G3 2000 Level network-enabled and 3000 Level web-enabled controllers can be remotely configured with a load-shed sequence by Schneider Electric, saving time for facility managers.
Both Square D Powerlink G3 2000 and 3000 Level controllers support open data communications protocols like Modbus® and Building Automation and Control network (BACnet). Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control panelboards are an exact fit for other Square D lighting panelboards, which facilitates retrofitting into an existing building.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls