NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Powerlink G3 System
A Square D® Powerlink® G3 intelligent lighting control system can be a critical part of a demand response strategy by dimming or turning off pre-selected lighting loads when necessary, helping facility managers better control operating costs. Able to be retrofit into an existing building and integrate within a building automation system, a Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control system reacts to potential load shedding situations, such as market electrical prices reaching a pre-determined ceiling that prompts a shift to backup power sources. The system also can be used to configure and execute a load-shed sequence remotely, for increased convenience.
Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control panelboards contain a schedule-based controller that can be configured to include a load-shed lighting sequence that activates based on a command from the building automation system, facility manager, or directly from the utility. Both Square D Powerlink G3 2000 Level network-enabled and 3000 Level web-enabled controllers can be remotely configured with a load-shed sequence by Schneider Electric, saving time for facility managers.
Both Square D Powerlink G3 2000 and 3000 Level controllers support open data communications protocols like Modbus® and Building Automation and Control network (BACnet). Square D Powerlink G3 intelligent lighting control panelboards are an exact fit for other Square D lighting panelboards, which facilitates retrofitting into an existing building.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices