Philips Lighting Electronics recently expanded its family of Optanium 28 Watt T5 electronic ballasts to include a fixed output version designed to support recessed lighting applications within a broad range of commercial, institutional, and retail settings. It is suitable for both new construction and retrofit opportunities.
Philips Advance’s new high efficiency, fixed output electronic ballasts for 28 Watt T5 fluorescent lamp applications have been designed to complement the company’s existing range of Optanium 28 Watt T5 step-dim ballasts. Used in tandem with the step-dim versions, the new fixed output ballasts will help support a facility’s full range of lighting needs and ensure even lighting output in neighboring ambient spaces that don’t require more complex step-dim capabilities.
Designed to offer maximum versatility and design flexibility, the new fixed output ballasts are available in both a popular .95 ballast factor “energy saving” version as well as a 1.15 ballast factor version, ideal for applications that require higher light levels. Operating from any line voltage switching device, the ballasts’ programmed-start circuitry provides extended lamp life in frequent switching applications, such as those associated with the use of occupancy sensors or motion detectors. The ballasts additionally feature IntelliVolt® multiple-voltage technology and auto restart, as well as safety features such as lamp End-Of-Life (EOL) protection circuitry, which safely removes power from the lamp upon failure and helps to minimize maintenance concerns.
You might like:
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Enhanced Roll Up Doors From Rytec Corp.
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Finding Added Value In Your Security Team
- Seven Ways To “Green” The Landscape For Earth Day
- Response Team 1 Fuels Growth with Acquisitions and a Major Investment
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- Nestlé Purina Factories Achieve Zero Waste To Landfill Status
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Illegal Logging Focus Of LEED Pilot Credit
- Safety Netting At MLB Parks Protects More Fans
- 2016 Flooring Design Award Winners Named
- New Service Spotlight: Mobile Mail App From iOffice
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls