Philips Lighting Electronics recently expanded its family of Optanium 28 Watt T5 electronic ballasts to include a fixed output version designed to support recessed lighting applications within a broad range of commercial, institutional, and retail settings. It is suitable for both new construction and retrofit opportunities.
Philips Advance’s new high efficiency, fixed output electronic ballasts for 28 Watt T5 fluorescent lamp applications have been designed to complement the company’s existing range of Optanium 28 Watt T5 step-dim ballasts. Used in tandem with the step-dim versions, the new fixed output ballasts will help support a facility’s full range of lighting needs and ensure even lighting output in neighboring ambient spaces that don’t require more complex step-dim capabilities.
Designed to offer maximum versatility and design flexibility, the new fixed output ballasts are available in both a popular .95 ballast factor “energy saving” version as well as a 1.15 ballast factor version, ideal for applications that require higher light levels. Operating from any line voltage switching device, the ballasts’ programmed-start circuitry provides extended lamp life in frequent switching applications, such as those associated with the use of occupancy sensors or motion detectors. The ballasts additionally feature IntelliVolt® multiple-voltage technology and auto restart, as well as safety features such as lamp End-Of-Life (EOL) protection circuitry, which safely removes power from the lamp upon failure and helps to minimize maintenance concerns.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention