NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Fixed Output Electronic Ballast
Philips Lighting Electronics recently expanded its family of Optanium 28 Watt T5 electronic ballasts to include a fixed output version designed to support recessed lighting applications within a broad range of commercial, institutional, and retail settings. It is suitable for both new construction and retrofit opportunities.
Philips Advance’s new high efficiency, fixed output electronic ballasts for 28 Watt T5 fluorescent lamp applications have been designed to complement the company’s existing range of Optanium 28 Watt T5 step-dim ballasts. Used in tandem with the step-dim versions, the new fixed output ballasts will help support a facility’s full range of lighting needs and ensure even lighting output in neighboring ambient spaces that don’t require more complex step-dim capabilities.
Designed to offer maximum versatility and design flexibility, the new fixed output ballasts are available in both a popular .95 ballast factor “energy saving” version as well as a 1.15 ballast factor version, ideal for applications that require higher light levels. Operating from any line voltage switching device, the ballasts’ programmed-start circuitry provides extended lamp life in frequent switching applications, such as those associated with the use of occupancy sensors or motion detectors. The ballasts additionally feature IntelliVolt® multiple-voltage technology and auto restart, as well as safety features such as lamp End-Of-Life (EOL) protection circuitry, which safely removes power from the lamp upon failure and helps to minimize maintenance concerns.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management