Philips Lighting Electronics recently expanded its family of Optanium 28 Watt T5 electronic ballasts to include a fixed output version designed to support recessed lighting applications within a broad range of commercial, institutional, and retail settings. It is suitable for both new construction and retrofit opportunities.
Philips Advance’s new high efficiency, fixed output electronic ballasts for 28 Watt T5 fluorescent lamp applications have been designed to complement the company’s existing range of Optanium 28 Watt T5 step-dim ballasts. Used in tandem with the step-dim versions, the new fixed output ballasts will help support a facility’s full range of lighting needs and ensure even lighting output in neighboring ambient spaces that don’t require more complex step-dim capabilities.
Designed to offer maximum versatility and design flexibility, the new fixed output ballasts are available in both a popular .95 ballast factor “energy saving” version as well as a 1.15 ballast factor version, ideal for applications that require higher light levels. Operating from any line voltage switching device, the ballasts’ programmed-start circuitry provides extended lamp life in frequent switching applications, such as those associated with the use of occupancy sensors or motion detectors. The ballasts additionally feature IntelliVolt® multiple-voltage technology and auto restart, as well as safety features such as lamp End-Of-Life (EOL) protection circuitry, which safely removes power from the lamp upon failure and helps to minimize maintenance concerns.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation