By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the August 2009 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q I am looking for a Scope of Work (SOW) on MGE UPS systems as well as a maintenance contractor on UPS systems.
Montreal, PQ Canada
A I found a UPS Preventive Maintenance Scope of Work document from MGE UPS Systems. Basically, it outlines what should be done to the UPS system during the maintenance check. MGE also offers a maintenance program on its products. You can review the options available at this link.
As far as maintenance contractors, MGE has factory authorized technicians available around the world. You may wish to contact them at 800-438-7373.
The Quebec Better Business Bureau also has an online directory of contractors available. You may be able to find one familiar with the MGE products. You can search it online here.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Friday Funny: The Cats Take The Rats
- Professional Development: Incremental Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- 3M™ Flow Control System
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Plastic Cooling Tower Survives Test Of Time