By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the August 2009 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q I am looking for a Scope of Work (SOW) on MGE UPS systems as well as a maintenance contractor on UPS systems.
Montreal, PQ Canada
A I found a UPS Preventive Maintenance Scope of Work document from MGE UPS Systems. Basically, it outlines what should be done to the UPS system during the maintenance check. MGE also offers a maintenance program on its products. You can review the options available at this link.
As far as maintenance contractors, MGE has factory authorized technicians available around the world. You may wish to contact them at 800-438-7373.
The Quebec Better Business Bureau also has an online directory of contractors available. You may be able to find one familiar with the MGE products. You can search it online here.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects