Performing facility maintenance, working with heavy equipment, working in a distribution center, and loading trucks are all tough jobs that can be equally tough on hands.
Injuries range from cuts and puncture wounds to abrasions, bruising, broken bones, and vibration injuries. Investment in the right glove can help prevent short-term hand injuries and long-term damage.
Mechanix Wear, Inc. makes gloves to help protect hard working hands. One new model is The M-Pact® T/M Glove, designed for high abrasion tasks. The M-Pact T/M glove has internal knuckle padding, double layer leather on fingertips and thumbs for durability and protection, wraparound finger reinforcements to resist abrasions, anatomically shaped leather palm for grip, and snug fit and oversized Airprene cuff for easy entry. This glove is suited for key tasks such as industrial maintenance, equipment operation, and materials handling.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation