Performing facility maintenance, working with heavy equipment, working in a distribution center, and loading trucks are all tough jobs that can be equally tough on hands.
Injuries range from cuts and puncture wounds to abrasions, bruising, broken bones, and vibration injuries. Investment in the right glove can help prevent short-term hand injuries and long-term damage.
Mechanix Wear, Inc. makes gloves to help protect hard working hands. One new model is The M-Pact® T/M Glove, designed for high abrasion tasks. The M-Pact T/M glove has internal knuckle padding, double layer leather on fingertips and thumbs for durability and protection, wraparound finger reinforcements to resist abrasions, anatomically shaped leather palm for grip, and snug fit and oversized Airprene cuff for easy entry. This glove is suited for key tasks such as industrial maintenance, equipment operation, and materials handling.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management