NEW PRODUCT FLASH: M-Pact T/M Glove
Performing facility maintenance, working with heavy equipment, working in a distribution center, and loading trucks are all tough jobs that can be equally tough on hands.
Injuries range from cuts and puncture wounds to abrasions, bruising, broken bones, and vibration injuries. Investment in the right glove can help prevent short-term hand injuries and long-term damage.
Mechanix Wear, Inc. makes gloves to help protect hard working hands. One new model is The M-Pact® T/M Glove, designed for high abrasion tasks. The M-Pact T/M glove has internal knuckle padding, double layer leather on fingertips and thumbs for durability and protection, wraparound finger reinforcements to resist abrasions, anatomically shaped leather palm for grip, and snug fit and oversized Airprene cuff for easy entry. This glove is suited for key tasks such as industrial maintenance, equipment operation, and materials handling.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices