Performing facility maintenance, working with heavy equipment, working in a distribution center, and loading trucks are all tough jobs that can be equally tough on hands.
Injuries range from cuts and puncture wounds to abrasions, bruising, broken bones, and vibration injuries. Investment in the right glove can help prevent short-term hand injuries and long-term damage.
Mechanix Wear, Inc. makes gloves to help protect hard working hands. One new model is The M-Pact® T/M Glove, designed for high abrasion tasks. The M-Pact T/M glove has internal knuckle padding, double layer leather on fingertips and thumbs for durability and protection, wraparound finger reinforcements to resist abrasions, anatomically shaped leather palm for grip, and snug fit and oversized Airprene cuff for easy entry. This glove is suited for key tasks such as industrial maintenance, equipment operation, and materials handling.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices