That’s the concept behind Can Clothing, invented by Boris Saynov of Rosedale, NY. Designed for outside garbage and recycling bins, Can Clothing lends a “stylish” appearance to refuse cans.
Can Clothing is fashioned from a heavy duty plastic, canvas, or waterproof vinyl material and is offered in various shapes including circular, rectangular, and square in order to accommodate the variety of trash/garbage cans. They work equally well for business or industrial containers.
To facilitate security of the units, the perimeter of each Can Clothing is lined with high tensile elastic or bungee cord to fit snugly around the opening of the container. Strips of the hook and loop fasteners commonly known as Velcro® are integrally attached to further secure the Can Clothing to the handles of the trash bin. The Can Clothing line is offered numerous motifs from illustrated leaves for Autumn, holiday themes and even spring and summer flowers.
Boris Saynov explains, “Can Clothing is an easy way to make an outside space more pleasing. It is easy to install and easy to remove for cleaning purposes. Can Clothing is machine washable and can be used for long term repeated use.”
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event