Each year, Today’s Facility Manager sponsors the annual Facility Executive of the Year competition. This honor recognizes the achievements of an individual involved in a recent, single construction or renovation project (preferably completed between January 2007 and December 2008).
As the industry’s most prestigious form of recognition, Today’s Facility Manager‘s Facility Executive of the Year award includes featured coverage in Today’s Facility Manager‘s January 2010 issue. Winners will also be invited to participate in The TFM Forum in 2010 (details to be finalized at a later date).
Individuals may nominate themselves or be nominated by a person, agency, or member of Today’s Facility Manager‘s Editorial Advisory Board or staff. Clients can be nominated, as long as the nominee is a qualified facility manager from an owner occupied building. Unfortunately, property managers from third party firms are not eligible. Nominee must approve his/her nomination and must currently be employed by the company where the project took place.
Nomination forms must be complete and magazine quality photos* of the nominee and project must be submitted in order for the judges to consider this entry.
Send to: Today’s Facility Manager
44 Apple Street, Suite 3
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Attn: Facility Executive of the Year
Send photos* to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the phrase “FEY Nomination” in the subject line of the e-mail.
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2009
*Four-color slides or transparencies can be submitted in the entry package, but electronic images are acceptable as long as they meet the following requirements: JPG, TIFF, or EPS format, 300 DPI (dots per inch) at a minimum 3″ x 5″ (If smaller than 3″ x 5″, DPI must be higher).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management