It’s the end of Summer ’09, and people are starting to get back to reality. Kids are going back to school, manufacturing is gearing up for a tenuous economic recovery, and engineers are doing what they do best–“MacGyver”-ing whatever they can to keep things chugging along.
Check out these humorous examples (from ThereIFixedIt.com):
Many thanks to Kirsten Roos for providing this collection of images.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- York Chiller Mobile App