The updated Focus Fixed Lecture Swing-Away Solutions from American Seating include modular power and data capabilities. The Focus line, designed for educational lecture settings and offering flexible configurations, includes acton swing-away; cachet swing-away (shown here); and eko swing-away.
The Focus Fixed Lecture line is engineered to provide comfort and durability in the classroom. These solutions provide a range of aesthetic choices, including contemporary or traditional work surfaces, and three chair models that return to center and height-adjust to maintain level rows. The variety of options offer flexibility for different teaching styles, and accommodate technology for up-to-date classrooms.
The Focus fixed tables are ideal for lecture halls, computer labs, or small classroom environments. Sled or caster based seating can be used. Table height is ADA compliant.
The contemporary fixed lecture design in the Focus line is aimed at high-tech environments. It is designed with 10 table-top edge options, a metal privacy screen and a modesty panel that is finished with straight or staggered patterns. The aesthetic details range from holes, to raised or dimpled circular impressions.
The traditional fixed lecture design features a wood veneer or laminate modesty panel, 10 table-top wood edge options, a solid wood privacy screen and a wood wrap-around aisle end treatment. Laminated, semi-perforated modesty panels are offered in straight or staggered patterns.
The modular power and data system options offer an easy access, 2 circuit/4 wire electrical system and data routing with port adapter kit. This system interface is housed just below the front edge of the work surface and next to the user. Horizontal and vertical wires are contained below the work surface.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?