The updated Focus Fixed Lecture Swing-Away Solutions from American Seating include modular power and data capabilities. The Focus line, designed for educational lecture settings and offering flexible configurations, includes acton swing-away; cachet swing-away (shown here); and eko swing-away.
The Focus Fixed Lecture line is engineered to provide comfort and durability in the classroom. These solutions provide a range of aesthetic choices, including contemporary or traditional work surfaces, and three chair models that return to center and height-adjust to maintain level rows. The variety of options offer flexibility for different teaching styles, and accommodate technology for up-to-date classrooms.
The Focus fixed tables are ideal for lecture halls, computer labs, or small classroom environments. Sled or caster based seating can be used. Table height is ADA compliant.
The contemporary fixed lecture design in the Focus line is aimed at high-tech environments. It is designed with 10 table-top edge options, a metal privacy screen and a modesty panel that is finished with straight or staggered patterns. The aesthetic details range from holes, to raised or dimpled circular impressions.
The traditional fixed lecture design features a wood veneer or laminate modesty panel, 10 table-top wood edge options, a solid wood privacy screen and a wood wrap-around aisle end treatment. Laminated, semi-perforated modesty panels are offered in straight or staggered patterns.
The modular power and data system options offer an easy access, 2 circuit/4 wire electrical system and data routing with port adapter kit. This system interface is housed just below the front edge of the work surface and next to the user. Horizontal and vertical wires are contained below the work surface.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation