The updated Focus Fixed Lecture Swing-Away Solutions from American Seating include modular power and data capabilities. The Focus line, designed for educational lecture settings and offering flexible configurations, includes acton swing-away; cachet swing-away (shown here); and eko swing-away.
The Focus Fixed Lecture line is engineered to provide comfort and durability in the classroom. These solutions provide a range of aesthetic choices, including contemporary or traditional work surfaces, and three chair models that return to center and height-adjust to maintain level rows. The variety of options offer flexibility for different teaching styles, and accommodate technology for up-to-date classrooms.
The Focus fixed tables are ideal for lecture halls, computer labs, or small classroom environments. Sled or caster based seating can be used. Table height is ADA compliant.
The contemporary fixed lecture design in the Focus line is aimed at high-tech environments. It is designed with 10 table-top edge options, a metal privacy screen and a modesty panel that is finished with straight or staggered patterns. The aesthetic details range from holes, to raised or dimpled circular impressions.
The traditional fixed lecture design features a wood veneer or laminate modesty panel, 10 table-top wood edge options, a solid wood privacy screen and a wood wrap-around aisle end treatment. Laminated, semi-perforated modesty panels are offered in straight or staggered patterns.
The modular power and data system options offer an easy access, 2 circuit/4 wire electrical system and data routing with port adapter kit. This system interface is housed just below the front edge of the work surface and next to the user. Horizontal and vertical wires are contained below the work surface.
You might like:
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- Facility Executive Announces 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards
- New Research Campus Inspired By Cradle to Cradle Principles
- What You Need To Know About Changes To NFPA 70E
- Aletra LED Troffer By Simkar
- FM SOLUTIONS 2015 (Audio)
- FM Alert: Help Develop New Building Safety, Fire Prevention, And Energy Efficiency Codes
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Solve™ Seating by The HON Company
- Teaching Old Buildings New Tricks
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Global FM Announces World FM Day 2015 To Celebrate Facility Management
- HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper
- Biophilic Design For Buildings: 3 Things To Know
- Snap and Mega Eye Protection by Brass Knuckle®