NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Ice-Away Snow Melt Mat
The Ice-Away Snow Melt mat from Cozy Products is designed to protect against slip-and-fall accidents and workman’s compensation claims. Its heavy duty construction consists of an electric heating element sandwiched between two protective surfaces of non-slip rubber.
The mat should be placed on dry ground, and once it’s plugged in, it begins to melt snow and keeps the surface free of ice. Applications include entrances, ramps and handicap accessible structures, loading docks, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, churches and synagogues, and residences.
Using 40 watts per square foot (mats are 2’x3′), the Ice-Away Snow Melt mat costs less than embedded systems and is portable. Plugs into any standard 110V outlet and melts up to two inches of accumulated snow in less then one hour.
Equipped with a 15′ power cord that plugs into standard outlets using its own Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI). Designed to be left outside for the entire winter season, each mat is built and tested according to the IEEE 515.1 electrical standard.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.