ShieldMark’s new Mighty Glow™ glow-in-the-dark tape is three times brighter than its previous version. The Mighty Glow™ tapes come in 2” and 4” widths with a luminescent 1/2″ center-line (the rolls are 100′ lengths). The luminescent material is “charged” by normal lighting. If the material receives adequate lighting before a power failure, it will glow in the dark when the lights are out.
ShieldMark notes that single toned luminescent floor tapes make inferior aisle way borders because the greenish white luminescent color contrasts poorly with most surrounding floor colors. The Mighty Glow safety yellow color makes a discernible contrasting border with most surrounding floor colors and the bright glow in the dark center stripe will expose aisle ways during lights out power failures.
Mighty Glow™ is a high strength, durable tape with pressure sensitive adhesive. The adhesive delivers immediate quick stick, yet it allows for removal without leaving a residue. With no fumes, slippery and messy paint, or drying time, ShieldMark’s Mighty Glow™ make it easy to install aisle way marking lines. The installation area simply needs to be cleaned, and then the installer can remove the protective poly liner and apply the tape to the floor.
The Mighty Glow™ products come with a limited, three-year warranty. Free samples available.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management