ShieldMark’s new Mighty Glow™ glow-in-the-dark tape is three times brighter than its previous version. The Mighty Glow™ tapes come in 2” and 4” widths with a luminescent 1/2″ center-line (the rolls are 100′ lengths). The luminescent material is “charged” by normal lighting. If the material receives adequate lighting before a power failure, it will glow in the dark when the lights are out.
ShieldMark notes that single toned luminescent floor tapes make inferior aisle way borders because the greenish white luminescent color contrasts poorly with most surrounding floor colors. The Mighty Glow safety yellow color makes a discernible contrasting border with most surrounding floor colors and the bright glow in the dark center stripe will expose aisle ways during lights out power failures.
Mighty Glow™ is a high strength, durable tape with pressure sensitive adhesive. The adhesive delivers immediate quick stick, yet it allows for removal without leaving a residue. With no fumes, slippery and messy paint, or drying time, ShieldMark’s Mighty Glow™ make it easy to install aisle way marking lines. The installation area simply needs to be cleaned, and then the installer can remove the protective poly liner and apply the tape to the floor.
The Mighty Glow™ products come with a limited, three-year warranty. Free samples available.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities