NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Cost Savings Tune Up
In a recent online industry poll it conducted, Kimberly-Clark Professional reports that 100% of respondents said they were focused on saving money in 2009. Seventy-two percent of respondents expect to cut operating supplies in 2009 in an overall effort to reduce costs. 41% reported being worried about losing their jobs if they could not find ways to save their companies money, and 94% were more willing to work with a company that brings forth cost savings measures.
Kimberly-Clark Professional, a provider of personal care and cleaning products, has responded to these concerns by introducing a free program, with online tools to help facility managers reduce costs by selecting personal care and cleaning products that perform better and last longer. The program also provides guaranteed savings if users switch to select products for 60 days.
The “Cost Savings Tune Up” program is available as a free brochure, free CD, or online at www.kcprofessional.com/us/tuneup. It features a set of simple scenarios to help users determine which products are right for their facilities. It also offers a “toolbox” of interactive tips, tools, and savings recommendations, including:
- Diagnostics and Recommendations: By answering questions about current product usage and needs, the Cost Savings Tune Up program helps facility managers replace old technologies with newer, more efficient cost savings tools. This feature is designed to help users avoid unnecessary fees and hidden charges and help them determine if they are using the right product for the task. For instance, using a heavy duty wiper for a light-duty task may needlessly add to costs, while using a light duty wiper for a tough task may result in excessive use, which also increases expenditures.
- Additional Interactive Tools: The Cost Savings Tune Up program offers other interactive tools to help users fine-tune their product selections and reduce costs, such as an online calculator that helps customers select the most cost-efficient wiper for the task. The tools also include a Green Meter for washroom products. This interactive, comparative tool calculates potential savings and the reduced environmental impact of specific products on fiber consumption, energy, water consumption, and solid waste generation.
- Cost Saving Tips: The program offers money saving tips and information from a recent industry poll on the economy.
- Guaranteed Savings: Kimberly-Clark Professional is guaranteeing between 5% to 20% in cost savings if facility managers replace rags, shop towels, or existing wiping products with qualifying WypAll wipers for 60 days. Guaranteed savings are also being offered if customers switch for 60 days to select roll towel, coreless bath tissue, and foam soap offerings.
- Free Site Needs Analysis: A site needs analysis is also being offered free to all customers. These personalized evaluations can identify ways to control costs and increase overall performance. A site needs analysis can also help increase efficiencies and reduce waste.
- Giveaways: In conjunction with certain purchases, Kimberly-Clark Professional is also offering customers Free Jumbo Roll WypAll Wipers dispensers.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.