NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Furniture Purchase-Leaseback Program
Organizations may be able to free up cash for strategic investments and flexibly manage furniture inventory to meet their needs using a recently launched Furniture Purchase-Leaseback Program from CORT, a national furniture rental provider. Through this program, CORT will buy used office furniture from qualifying companies and lease it back to the company over 36 months or longer. Small to medium-sized businesses with more than 100 employees are the primary candidates for this Purchase-Leaseback Program, although transactions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Under the program, facilities have no maintenance costs; CORT assumes responsibility for maintaining the furniture. And there are multiple options at the end of the lease term through CORT’s range of leasing, rental, and retail programs.
Companies of all sizes, from Fortune 500 businesses to initial start-ups, are investing significant time and resources in maintaining, redeploying, and storing office furniture. And many of these organizations use off-site storage facilities to help manage their office furniture inventory. When these hidden costs of ownership are tabulated (facilities, staffing and manpower, logistics and delivery, as well as the ongoing depreciation of unused assets) the total dollars expended can be significant.
“Wise use of capital is a requirement, especially in today’s economy,” said Larry Shapiro, who leads Strategic Client Services for CORT. “Most companies consider office furniture as a cost of doing business and fail to consider the alternative of renting furniture. CORT’s purchase-leaseback program enables companies to transform office furniture into cash for strategic, growth based business investments.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.