Organizations may be able to free up cash for strategic investments and flexibly manage furniture inventory to meet their needs using a recently launched Furniture Purchase-Leaseback Program from CORT, a national furniture rental provider. Through this program, CORT will buy used office furniture from qualifying companies and lease it back to the company over 36 months or longer. Small to medium-sized businesses with more than 100 employees are the primary candidates for this Purchase-Leaseback Program, although transactions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Under the program, facilities have no maintenance costs; CORT assumes responsibility for maintaining the furniture. And there are multiple options at the end of the lease term through CORT’s range of leasing, rental, and retail programs.
Companies of all sizes, from Fortune 500 businesses to initial start-ups, are investing significant time and resources in maintaining, redeploying, and storing office furniture. And many of these organizations use off-site storage facilities to help manage their office furniture inventory. When these hidden costs of ownership are tabulated (facilities, staffing and manpower, logistics and delivery, as well as the ongoing depreciation of unused assets) the total dollars expended can be significant.
“Wise use of capital is a requirement, especially in today’s economy,” said Larry Shapiro, who leads Strategic Client Services for CORT. “Most companies consider office furniture as a cost of doing business and fail to consider the alternative of renting furniture. CORT’s purchase-leaseback program enables companies to transform office furniture into cash for strategic, growth based business investments.”
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention