On Friday, Aug. 28, organizations throughout the world celebrated World FM Day by holding public events on five different continents to bring attention to the important role facility management plays in the business world and in promoting sustainability.
There were three specific questions that each organization asked participants during World FM Day. If you didn’t have a chance to answer these questions, please take a moment to provide your answers and insight in this brief survey. Please complete the form by Friday, Sept. 18. All answers will be collated and posted on the Global FM Web site.
Thank you for your participation.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management