On Friday, Aug. 28, organizations throughout the world celebrated World FM Day by holding public events on five different continents to bring attention to the important role facility management plays in the business world and in promoting sustainability.
There were three specific questions that each organization asked participants during World FM Day. If you didn’t have a chance to answer these questions, please take a moment to provide your answers and insight in this brief survey. Please complete the form by Friday, Sept. 18. All answers will be collated and posted on the Global FM Web site.
Thank you for your participation.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts