On Friday, Aug. 28, organizations throughout the world celebrated World FM Day by holding public events on five different continents to bring attention to the important role facility management plays in the business world and in promoting sustainability.
There were three specific questions that each organization asked participants during World FM Day. If you didn’t have a chance to answer these questions, please take a moment to provide your answers and insight in this brief survey. Please complete the form by Friday, Sept. 18. All answers will be collated and posted on the Global FM Web site.
Thank you for your participation.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention