On Friday, Aug. 28, organizations throughout the world celebrated World FM Day by holding public events on five different continents to bring attention to the important role facility management plays in the business world and in promoting sustainability.
There were three specific questions that each organization asked participants during World FM Day. If you didn’t have a chance to answer these questions, please take a moment to provide your answers and insight in this brief survey. Please complete the form by Friday, Sept. 18. All answers will be collated and posted on the Global FM Web site.
Thank you for your participation.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event