At one point in time or another, nearly every facility has a problem with unwanted visitors. Sometimes they come in the form of rodents or birds–both capable of causing unhygienic conditions in and around buildings and offices.
In this particular instance, the office is being bugged. Literally. Specifically, there is a problem with ants in and around one of the work stations. A nearby printer is also acting up.
So what’s going on? Check out this video:
You might like:
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- DCIM For Facility Management
- 3M™ Flow Control System
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- Question Of The Week: Have You Addressed Flood Mitigation Strategies?
- Professional Development: Incremental Outsourcing
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation