This Friday Funny is short and sweet. It’s all about fun with “out of office” messages, and it was provided by Peter SJF Bance.
I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
I’m not really out of the office. I’m just ignoring you.
You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain removed so that I may be promoted to management.
I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless e-mails you send me until I return from vacation on 4/18. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
Thank you for your e-mail. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. The beauty of it is that when I return, I can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over.
Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queueing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
Please reply to this e-mail so I will know that you got this message.
I am on holiday. Your e-mail has been deleted.
Hi. I’m thinking about what you’ve just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
Hi! I’m busy negotiating the salary for my new job. Don’t bother to leave me any messages.
I’ve run away to join a different circus.
I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as Loretta instead of Steve.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation