FRIDAY FUNNY: Pushed To Their Limits (Over Foodstuffs)
People can be territorial about all kinds of things. In these offices, it appears that food and food related items are a major topic of concern. Check out the following “love notes” exchanged between co-workers who have been pushed to extremes as a result of phantom kitchen etiquette violations.
Caution: Some scenes may be too violent for young viewers.
Many thanks to the numerous good humored folks who passed this along.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions