The Special-Lite® SL-120 Continuous Hinge provides an easy-to-install solution to compensate for out-of-plumb jambs in both new construction and door replacement. The SL-120 is designed for use when rough openings or existing framing are not perfectly square. With adjustability of up to 1/8” in either direction or opposite directions top to bottom, the hinge allows Special-Lite flush doors to hang properly in less than perfect openings.
The SL-120 has survived abusive testing beyond 3 million cycles, matching the durability of Special-Lite flush doors. The Special-Lite hinges are covered by the same 10-year warranty as Special-Lite doors. The hinge is available with standard Class 1 anodized finishes in clear and dark bronze, with optional colors available. Hinge caps can be painted to match door or frame colors.
Based in Decatur, MI, Special-Lite manufactures complete entrance systems consisting of flush, monumental, wood grain and colonial doors, panels and framing for new construction and replacement installations in educational, commercial, institutional, industrial, and municipal applications. The company was founded in 1971 and pioneered the use of fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) material for door skins in the early 1980s. Special-Lite® Entrance Products were the first to earn GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification, including the Children Schools Standard.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management