The Fuse Control program is executed in a three-phase process which includes a storeroom audit and database analysis, consolidation report and plan, and implementation.
Developed by Ferraz Shawmut and refined through extensive field research, Fuse Control is designed to help plant facility managers improve workplace safety, reduce downtime associated with electrical failures, streamline inventory, decrease operating costs, and achieve code compliance.
“Implementing the Fuse Control program is a trifecta for MRO’s,” said Robert Lyons, Ferraz Shawmut Product Manager. “It will help them get the edge they need to mitigate arc flash hazards, achieve code compliance and reduce inventory by 25% or more.”
As part of this new service, Ferraz Shawmut is offering a free fuse inventory audit and analysis. More information on the Fuse Control program including a free 12-page guide, inventory templates, and bin labels are available for download at the program site.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs