The Fuse Control program is executed in a three-phase process which includes a storeroom audit and database analysis, consolidation report and plan, and implementation.
Developed by Ferraz Shawmut and refined through extensive field research, Fuse Control is designed to help plant facility managers improve workplace safety, reduce downtime associated with electrical failures, streamline inventory, decrease operating costs, and achieve code compliance.
“Implementing the Fuse Control program is a trifecta for MRO’s,” said Robert Lyons, Ferraz Shawmut Product Manager. “It will help them get the edge they need to mitigate arc flash hazards, achieve code compliance and reduce inventory by 25% or more.”
As part of this new service, Ferraz Shawmut is offering a free fuse inventory audit and analysis. More information on the Fuse Control program including a free 12-page guide, inventory templates, and bin labels are available for download at the program site.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation