The Fuse Control program is executed in a three-phase process which includes a storeroom audit and database analysis, consolidation report and plan, and implementation.
Developed by Ferraz Shawmut and refined through extensive field research, Fuse Control is designed to help plant facility managers improve workplace safety, reduce downtime associated with electrical failures, streamline inventory, decrease operating costs, and achieve code compliance.
“Implementing the Fuse Control program is a trifecta for MRO’s,” said Robert Lyons, Ferraz Shawmut Product Manager. “It will help them get the edge they need to mitigate arc flash hazards, achieve code compliance and reduce inventory by 25% or more.”
As part of this new service, Ferraz Shawmut is offering a free fuse inventory audit and analysis. More information on the Fuse Control program including a free 12-page guide, inventory templates, and bin labels are available for download at the program site.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis