The Fuse Control program is executed in a three-phase process which includes a storeroom audit and database analysis, consolidation report and plan, and implementation.
Developed by Ferraz Shawmut and refined through extensive field research, Fuse Control is designed to help plant facility managers improve workplace safety, reduce downtime associated with electrical failures, streamline inventory, decrease operating costs, and achieve code compliance.
“Implementing the Fuse Control program is a trifecta for MRO’s,” said Robert Lyons, Ferraz Shawmut Product Manager. “It will help them get the edge they need to mitigate arc flash hazards, achieve code compliance and reduce inventory by 25% or more.”
As part of this new service, Ferraz Shawmut is offering a free fuse inventory audit and analysis. More information on the Fuse Control program including a free 12-page guide, inventory templates, and bin labels are available for download at the program site.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention