The Fuse Control program is executed in a three-phase process which includes a storeroom audit and database analysis, consolidation report and plan, and implementation.
Developed by Ferraz Shawmut and refined through extensive field research, Fuse Control is designed to help plant facility managers improve workplace safety, reduce downtime associated with electrical failures, streamline inventory, decrease operating costs, and achieve code compliance.
“Implementing the Fuse Control program is a trifecta for MRO’s,” said Robert Lyons, Ferraz Shawmut Product Manager. “It will help them get the edge they need to mitigate arc flash hazards, achieve code compliance and reduce inventory by 25% or more.”
As part of this new service, Ferraz Shawmut is offering a free fuse inventory audit and analysis. More information on the Fuse Control program including a free 12-page guide, inventory templates, and bin labels are available for download at the program site.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management