FRIDAY FUNNY: Body-O-Matic, for the Unsafe Workplace
In Australia, WorkSafe Victoria has come up with a gruesome campaign with the assistance of Lifelounge and OddStudio of Syndey to get the point across: The Body-O-Matic vending machine designed to sell spare body parts.
During Work Safe week in Melbourne, Australia, the folks from the Safetycare team snapped a few photos and shared these observations of the display in the Melbourne Convention Center:
In the foyer, there was this rather odd vending machine. At first glance, it looked like a regular food-type vending machine, but as curious onlookers neared, it could be seen that the products within were body parts! We at Safetycare loved this. A simple artistic installation that reminds us that we can’t replace our body parts as simply as just buying them from a vending machine, so we had better look after our own!
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices