The IFMA Foundation recently announced the winners of its prestigious IFMA Foundation Trustees Awards, which are presented to those who have demonstrated a passion for supporting and advancing the IFMA Foundation and its work in the areas of education, research, and scholarships. This year’s IFMA Foundation Trustees Awards were given to Bentley Prince Street and Graphic Systems Inc. The awards were presented just before the conclusion of IFMA’s World Workplace 2009 Conference Expo.
A driving force behind the IFMA Foundation, Bentley Prince Street has been an advocate of the foundation’s mission, advancing the organization’s fiscal strength and capabilities through considerable financial and resource support. Beyond its financial generosity, Bentley Prince Street’s staff has volunteered its time and talent at various IFMA Foundation events, offered administrative support, and assisted the foundation with marketing and graphic design services.
Graphic Systems Inc. has also had a significant impact on the IFMA Foundation in recent years. Throughout the past 12 months, the company has voluntarily contributed approximately $40,000 worth of labor to the foundation. Company founder and CEO Eric Teicholz, IFMA Fellow, is an IFMA Foundation Trustee who donates an extraordinary amount of time to the foundation’s research and knowledge management projects.
IFMA Foundation Chair Pat W. Turnbull, MA, LEED AP, president of Kayhan International, presented this year’s IFMA Foundation Trustees Awards.
“Through their generous support, Bentley Prince Street and Graphic Systems Inc. have ensured that the IFMA Foundation has been able to deliver critical programs to help advance the facility management profession and contribute to a more productive, sustainable built environment,” Turnbull said. “Everything they do on behalf of the foundation is achieved without compensation or expectation of reward. This type of leadership and collaboration is essential to making our industry even stronger.”
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention