The IFMA Foundation recently announced the winners of its prestigious IFMA Foundation Trustees Awards, which are presented to those who have demonstrated a passion for supporting and advancing the IFMA Foundation and its work in the areas of education, research, and scholarships. This year’s IFMA Foundation Trustees Awards were given to Bentley Prince Street and Graphic Systems Inc. The awards were presented just before the conclusion of IFMA’s World Workplace 2009 Conference Expo.
A driving force behind the IFMA Foundation, Bentley Prince Street has been an advocate of the foundation’s mission, advancing the organization’s fiscal strength and capabilities through considerable financial and resource support. Beyond its financial generosity, Bentley Prince Street’s staff has volunteered its time and talent at various IFMA Foundation events, offered administrative support, and assisted the foundation with marketing and graphic design services.
Graphic Systems Inc. has also had a significant impact on the IFMA Foundation in recent years. Throughout the past 12 months, the company has voluntarily contributed approximately $40,000 worth of labor to the foundation. Company founder and CEO Eric Teicholz, IFMA Fellow, is an IFMA Foundation Trustee who donates an extraordinary amount of time to the foundation’s research and knowledge management projects.
IFMA Foundation Chair Pat W. Turnbull, MA, LEED AP, president of Kayhan International, presented this year’s IFMA Foundation Trustees Awards.
“Through their generous support, Bentley Prince Street and Graphic Systems Inc. have ensured that the IFMA Foundation has been able to deliver critical programs to help advance the facility management profession and contribute to a more productive, sustainable built environment,” Turnbull said. “Everything they do on behalf of the foundation is achieved without compensation or expectation of reward. This type of leadership and collaboration is essential to making our industry even stronger.”
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation