Alulite Folding Tables from Southern Aluminum can be used in a variety of facilities where training events, meetings, and other types of functions occur. Alulite tables are lighter than comparable tables made of wood and plastic, and they support 4,000 pounds of distributed weight in static load testing.
Southern Aluminum created the lightweight trend for folding banquet and training tables more than 30 years ago. Design and construction of the company’s products are focused on weight efficiency, durability, and sustainability. Alulite tables contain recycled aluminum and are completely recyclable when facility managers determine they are at the end of their lifecycle.
Alulite tables are made in the following shapes: rectangle, card, round, half round, crescent, round pedestal, and square pedestal. There are a variety of sizes, and some styles are height adjustable. Available in anodized, powdercoat paint, or swirl finish, the Alulite table colors are: silver anodized, walnut, desert tan, salt/pepper, satin swirl, and copper swirl. Leg color is mineral bronze.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management