Alulite Folding Tables from Southern Aluminum can be used in a variety of facilities where training events, meetings, and other types of functions occur. Alulite tables are lighter than comparable tables made of wood and plastic, and they support 4,000 pounds of distributed weight in static load testing.
Southern Aluminum created the lightweight trend for folding banquet and training tables more than 30 years ago. Design and construction of the company’s products are focused on weight efficiency, durability, and sustainability. Alulite tables contain recycled aluminum and are completely recyclable when facility managers determine they are at the end of their lifecycle.
Alulite tables are made in the following shapes: rectangle, card, round, half round, crescent, round pedestal, and square pedestal. There are a variety of sizes, and some styles are height adjustable. Available in anodized, powdercoat paint, or swirl finish, the Alulite table colors are: silver anodized, walnut, desert tan, salt/pepper, satin swirl, and copper swirl. Leg color is mineral bronze.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts