Alulite Folding Tables from Southern Aluminum can be used in a variety of facilities where training events, meetings, and other types of functions occur. Alulite tables are lighter than comparable tables made of wood and plastic, and they support 4,000 pounds of distributed weight in static load testing.
Southern Aluminum created the lightweight trend for folding banquet and training tables more than 30 years ago. Design and construction of the company’s products are focused on weight efficiency, durability, and sustainability. Alulite tables contain recycled aluminum and are completely recyclable when facility managers determine they are at the end of their lifecycle.
Alulite tables are made in the following shapes: rectangle, card, round, half round, crescent, round pedestal, and square pedestal. There are a variety of sizes, and some styles are height adjustable. Available in anodized, powdercoat paint, or swirl finish, the Alulite table colors are: silver anodized, walnut, desert tan, salt/pepper, satin swirl, and copper swirl. Leg color is mineral bronze.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation