Alulite Folding Tables from Southern Aluminum can be used in a variety of facilities where training events, meetings, and other types of functions occur. Alulite tables are lighter than comparable tables made of wood and plastic, and they support 4,000 pounds of distributed weight in static load testing.
Southern Aluminum created the lightweight trend for folding banquet and training tables more than 30 years ago. Design and construction of the company’s products are focused on weight efficiency, durability, and sustainability. Alulite tables contain recycled aluminum and are completely recyclable when facility managers determine they are at the end of their lifecycle.
Alulite tables are made in the following shapes: rectangle, card, round, half round, crescent, round pedestal, and square pedestal. There are a variety of sizes, and some styles are height adjustable. Available in anodized, powdercoat paint, or swirl finish, the Alulite table colors are: silver anodized, walnut, desert tan, salt/pepper, satin swirl, and copper swirl. Leg color is mineral bronze.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- Physical Security Planning
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms