Alulite Folding Tables from Southern Aluminum can be used in a variety of facilities where training events, meetings, and other types of functions occur. Alulite tables are lighter than comparable tables made of wood and plastic, and they support 4,000 pounds of distributed weight in static load testing.
Southern Aluminum created the lightweight trend for folding banquet and training tables more than 30 years ago. Design and construction of the company’s products are focused on weight efficiency, durability, and sustainability. Alulite tables contain recycled aluminum and are completely recyclable when facility managers determine they are at the end of their lifecycle.
Alulite tables are made in the following shapes: rectangle, card, round, half round, crescent, round pedestal, and square pedestal. There are a variety of sizes, and some styles are height adjustable. Available in anodized, powdercoat paint, or swirl finish, the Alulite table colors are: silver anodized, walnut, desert tan, salt/pepper, satin swirl, and copper swirl. Leg color is mineral bronze.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention