ERC Wiping Products, Inc. recently launched Colordentify, a color coding program to help identify different colored wiping cloths for different departments and wiping applications. The main goal is to prevent cross contamination between departments and wiping applications resulting in safer, cleaner, and healthier environments for staff, guests, and patrons.
Other benefits of color coding include infection control, keeping track of inventory, simplifying employee training, and helping to bridge language barriers.
There are a variety of products available to facilities departments to use the Colordentify approach. These include microfiber cloths, which are non-abrasive and lint-free; huck towels, which are 100% cotton, non-abrasive, lint-free, and heat resistant; terry towels; microfiber mops, available with a telescopic pole for ceiling and wall cleaning, and paper wipers. Multiple colors and sizes are available.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management