ERC Wiping Products, Inc. recently launched Colordentify, a color coding program to help identify different colored wiping cloths for different departments and wiping applications. The main goal is to prevent cross contamination between departments and wiping applications resulting in safer, cleaner, and healthier environments for staff, guests, and patrons.
Other benefits of color coding include infection control, keeping track of inventory, simplifying employee training, and helping to bridge language barriers.
There are a variety of products available to facilities departments to use the Colordentify approach. These include microfiber cloths, which are non-abrasive and lint-free; huck towels, which are 100% cotton, non-abrasive, lint-free, and heat resistant; terry towels; microfiber mops, available with a telescopic pole for ceiling and wall cleaning, and paper wipers. Multiple colors and sizes are available.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention