NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Colordentify From ERC Wiping Products
ERC Wiping Products, Inc. recently launched Colordentify, a color coding program to help identify different colored wiping cloths for different departments and wiping applications. The main goal is to prevent cross contamination between departments and wiping applications resulting in safer, cleaner, and healthier environments for staff, guests, and patrons.
Other benefits of color coding include infection control, keeping track of inventory, simplifying employee training, and helping to bridge language barriers.
There are a variety of products available to facilities departments to use the Colordentify approach. These include microfiber cloths, which are non-abrasive and lint-free; huck towels, which are 100% cotton, non-abrasive, lint-free, and heat resistant; terry towels; microfiber mops, available with a telescopic pole for ceiling and wall cleaning, and paper wipers. Multiple colors and sizes are available.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.