ERC Wiping Products, Inc. recently launched Colordentify, a color coding program to help identify different colored wiping cloths for different departments and wiping applications. The main goal is to prevent cross contamination between departments and wiping applications resulting in safer, cleaner, and healthier environments for staff, guests, and patrons.
Other benefits of color coding include infection control, keeping track of inventory, simplifying employee training, and helping to bridge language barriers.
There are a variety of products available to facilities departments to use the Colordentify approach. These include microfiber cloths, which are non-abrasive and lint-free; huck towels, which are 100% cotton, non-abrasive, lint-free, and heat resistant; terry towels; microfiber mops, available with a telescopic pole for ceiling and wall cleaning, and paper wipers. Multiple colors and sizes are available.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention