ERC Wiping Products, Inc. recently launched Colordentify, a color coding program to help identify different colored wiping cloths for different departments and wiping applications. The main goal is to prevent cross contamination between departments and wiping applications resulting in safer, cleaner, and healthier environments for staff, guests, and patrons.
Other benefits of color coding include infection control, keeping track of inventory, simplifying employee training, and helping to bridge language barriers.
There are a variety of products available to facilities departments to use the Colordentify approach. These include microfiber cloths, which are non-abrasive and lint-free; huck towels, which are 100% cotton, non-abrasive, lint-free, and heat resistant; terry towels; microfiber mops, available with a telescopic pole for ceiling and wall cleaning, and paper wipers. Multiple colors and sizes are available.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation