NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Just-Lift Toilet Seat Hinge System
Bemis Manufacturing Co. has combined proprietary hinge and fastening systems to make thorough cleaning of toilets easier, while speeding installations and eliminating loose seats. Designed specifically to meet the needs of housekeepers in hospitality and healthcare industries, the new Bemis Just-Lift® hinge enables the seat to be pulled straight up from the open position. The lifted seat creates a 1.5″ gap between the seat and bowl that enables easier and more thorough cleaning than traditional hinges allow. After cleaning, the seat is pushed down, making the hinge flush with the bowl once more.
The robust hinge system of Just-Lift features electropolished stainless steel lift posts integrated with overmolded stainless steel mounting bolts for smooth up and down movement of the seat.
The Just-Lift hinge system has been teamed up with Bemis’ new Sta-Tite® Commercial Fastening System™, which delivers faster installation speeds while eliminating the need for labor-intensive retightening of loose seats. Using a single-piece fastener that includes a glass filled nylon nut and integrated washer, the Sta-Tite fastening system installs up to 33% faster than conventional fasteners and allows installers to quickly achieve the exact amount of torque needed to keep seats securely fastened longer than conventional systems.
After mounting the seat on the bowl and finger tightening the Sta-Tite nuts, installers use a 5/8″ wrench to tighten the lower section of the nut. When the exact proper torque is achieved, the lower section of the nut automatically shears away, eliminating guesswork about under- or over-tightening.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.