The Database Analysis service is available to MicroMain customers, as well as users of other computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software. Because MicroMain’s proprietary analysis process is not dependent on a single data structure, it can be used with virtually any CMMS database.
The database analysis includes a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to work orders, preventive maintenance tasks, assets, equipment, inventory, costs, and other criteria. In addition, MicroMain professionals review a facility’s database to see how the information is organized and identify ways to optimize the data. This includes checking for consistency in naming conventions, accurate data hierarchies, and proper usage of data fields.
After completing the database analysis, MicroMain provides a report of its findings and recommendations to the customer. If improvement is needed, facility users can take the necessary steps to clean up their database. They can also start entering additional data to take advantage of more MicroMain software features. In addition, organizations can use the results to improve their ability to generate needed reports.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation