The Database Analysis service is available to MicroMain customers, as well as users of other computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software. Because MicroMain’s proprietary analysis process is not dependent on a single data structure, it can be used with virtually any CMMS database.
The database analysis includes a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to work orders, preventive maintenance tasks, assets, equipment, inventory, costs, and other criteria. In addition, MicroMain professionals review a facility’s database to see how the information is organized and identify ways to optimize the data. This includes checking for consistency in naming conventions, accurate data hierarchies, and proper usage of data fields.
After completing the database analysis, MicroMain provides a report of its findings and recommendations to the customer. If improvement is needed, facility users can take the necessary steps to clean up their database. They can also start entering additional data to take advantage of more MicroMain software features. In addition, organizations can use the results to improve their ability to generate needed reports.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Solve™ Seating by The HON Company