The Database Analysis service is available to MicroMain customers, as well as users of other computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software. Because MicroMain’s proprietary analysis process is not dependent on a single data structure, it can be used with virtually any CMMS database.
The database analysis includes a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to work orders, preventive maintenance tasks, assets, equipment, inventory, costs, and other criteria. In addition, MicroMain professionals review a facility’s database to see how the information is organized and identify ways to optimize the data. This includes checking for consistency in naming conventions, accurate data hierarchies, and proper usage of data fields.
After completing the database analysis, MicroMain provides a report of its findings and recommendations to the customer. If improvement is needed, facility users can take the necessary steps to clean up their database. They can also start entering additional data to take advantage of more MicroMain software features. In addition, organizations can use the results to improve their ability to generate needed reports.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs