The Database Analysis service is available to MicroMain customers, as well as users of other computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software. Because MicroMain’s proprietary analysis process is not dependent on a single data structure, it can be used with virtually any CMMS database.
The database analysis includes a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to work orders, preventive maintenance tasks, assets, equipment, inventory, costs, and other criteria. In addition, MicroMain professionals review a facility’s database to see how the information is organized and identify ways to optimize the data. This includes checking for consistency in naming conventions, accurate data hierarchies, and proper usage of data fields.
After completing the database analysis, MicroMain provides a report of its findings and recommendations to the customer. If improvement is needed, facility users can take the necessary steps to clean up their database. They can also start entering additional data to take advantage of more MicroMain software features. In addition, organizations can use the results to improve their ability to generate needed reports.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention