National Office Furniture recently announced it will give a $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare Environments to one lucky facility next spring. The Jasper, IN-based company decided to provide these funds to help one organization tackle some of the many challenges the healthcare industry faces. The gift can be used to support the needs of healthcare environments in areas such as technology, the patient experience, staff morale, training and enrichment programs, or facility enhancement.
From now until March 31, 2010, healthcare organizations can enter for a chance to win this prize. Facility managers can do this by registering their organizations at the company’s Web site.
“At National, we understand healthcare organizations require a multitude of resources in providing extraordinary care to so many people. This gift is intended to enhance healthcare environments and inspire ideas that will enrich the lives of caregivers and care recipients,” says Don Van Winkle, vice president, general manager at the company.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention