National Office Furniture recently announced it will give a $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare Environments to one lucky facility next spring. The Jasper, IN-based company decided to provide these funds to help one organization tackle some of the many challenges the healthcare industry faces. The gift can be used to support the needs of healthcare environments in areas such as technology, the patient experience, staff morale, training and enrichment programs, or facility enhancement.
From now until March 31, 2010, healthcare organizations can enter for a chance to win this prize. Facility managers can do this by registering their organizations at the company’s Web site.
“At National, we understand healthcare organizations require a multitude of resources in providing extraordinary care to so many people. This gift is intended to enhance healthcare environments and inspire ideas that will enrich the lives of caregivers and care recipients,” says Don Van Winkle, vice president, general manager at the company.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs