National Office Furniture recently announced it will give a $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare Environments to one lucky facility next spring. The Jasper, IN-based company decided to provide these funds to help one organization tackle some of the many challenges the healthcare industry faces. The gift can be used to support the needs of healthcare environments in areas such as technology, the patient experience, staff morale, training and enrichment programs, or facility enhancement.
From now until March 31, 2010, healthcare organizations can enter for a chance to win this prize. Facility managers can do this by registering their organizations at the company’s Web site.
“At National, we understand healthcare organizations require a multitude of resources in providing extraordinary care to so many people. This gift is intended to enhance healthcare environments and inspire ideas that will enrich the lives of caregivers and care recipients,” says Don Van Winkle, vice president, general manager at the company.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades