$25,000 Gift Available For Healthcare Facility
National Office Furniture recently announced it will give a $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare Environments to one lucky facility next spring. The Jasper, IN-based company decided to provide these funds to help one organization tackle some of the many challenges the healthcare industry faces. The gift can be used to support the needs of healthcare environments in areas such as technology, the patient experience, staff morale, training and enrichment programs, or facility enhancement.
From now until March 31, 2010, healthcare organizations can enter for a chance to win this prize. Facility managers can do this by registering their organizations at the company’s Web site.
“At National, we understand healthcare organizations require a multitude of resources in providing extraordinary care to so many people. This gift is intended to enhance healthcare environments and inspire ideas that will enrich the lives of caregivers and care recipients,” says Don Van Winkle, vice president, general manager at the company.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ