The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International conferred four buildings with the BOMA 360 Performance Program designation. These buildings join a growing number of best-in-class buildings to receive the BOMA 360 designation since its launch last spring. The BOMA 360 Performance Program recognizes best practices in building operations and management in commercial properties.
“As building owners hold properties for longer due to current market conditions, effective and efficient building operations and management are critical,” commented BOMA International Chair James A. Peck, RPA, FMA, senior director of asset services, CB Richard Ellis. “The BOMA 360 designation is like a stamp of quality assurance that denotes a building is best-in-class. Tenants, prospective tenants, owners and investors can rest assured that 360 buildings exceed industry standards on every level.”
The BOMA 360 Performance Program is an online self-assessment that evaluates properties on six major areas of building management: building operations and management; life safety/security/risk management; training and education; energy; environment/sustainability; and tenant relations/community involvement. The holistic nature of the BOMA 360 Performance Program means that every aspect of building performance is assessed and scores are based on how buildings meet an extensive checklist of best practices. The program comes at a critical time, as building owners and managers are looking to differentiate themselves from competition in a distressed market.
The newly conferred buildings include:
1300 Clay Street
Owned by: OCC Venture, LLC
Managed by: Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
400 & 450 N. Brand Boulevard
Owned by: MetLife Real Estate Investments
Managed by: Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc.
Owned by: California State Teachers’ Retirement System
Managed by: CB Richard Ellis
Wachovia Financial Center
Owned by: 200 South Biscayne TIC I & II, LLC
Managed by: Cushman & Wakefield of Florida, Inc.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant