IFMA invites members of the facility management profession to submit a proposal to be considered as a presenter for IFMA’s World Workplace 2010 Conference & Expo. Interested facility managers can share expertise on workplace-related topics and contribute to the professional development of practitioners, students, and members of partnering organizations.
The educational program is focused on the whole building, presenting topics of interest to facility managers and professionals in related fields; it is geared toward all workplace professionals, no matter what level—students, young professionals, and executives.
Click this link for more information. Submissions are due 1/8/10.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- York Chiller Mobile App
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month