Call for Presentations: World Workplace 2010
IFMA invites members of the facility management profession to submit a proposal to be considered as a presenter for IFMA’s World Workplace 2010 Conference & Expo. Interested facility managers can share expertise on workplace-related topics and contribute to the professional development of practitioners, students, and members of partnering organizations.
The educational program is focused on the whole building, presenting topics of interest to facility managers and professionals in related fields; it is geared toward all workplace professionals, no matter what level—students, young professionals, and executives.
Click this link for more information. Submissions are due 1/8/10.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.