IFMA invites members of the facility management profession to submit a proposal to be considered as a presenter for IFMA’s World Workplace 2010 Conference & Expo. Interested facility managers can share expertise on workplace-related topics and contribute to the professional development of practitioners, students, and members of partnering organizations.
The educational program is focused on the whole building, presenting topics of interest to facility managers and professionals in related fields; it is geared toward all workplace professionals, no matter what level—students, young professionals, and executives.
Click this link for more information. Submissions are due 1/8/10.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation