IFMA invites members of the facility management profession to submit a proposal to be considered as a presenter for IFMA’s World Workplace 2010 Conference & Expo. Interested facility managers can share expertise on workplace-related topics and contribute to the professional development of practitioners, students, and members of partnering organizations.
The educational program is focused on the whole building, presenting topics of interest to facility managers and professionals in related fields; it is geared toward all workplace professionals, no matter what level—students, young professionals, and executives.
Click this link for more information. Submissions are due 1/8/10.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts