IFMA invites members of the facility management profession to submit a proposal to be considered as a presenter for IFMA’s World Workplace 2010 Conference & Expo. Interested facility managers can share expertise on workplace-related topics and contribute to the professional development of practitioners, students, and members of partnering organizations.
The educational program is focused on the whole building, presenting topics of interest to facility managers and professionals in related fields; it is geared toward all workplace professionals, no matter what level—students, young professionals, and executives.
Click this link for more information. Submissions are due 1/8/10.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades