The City & Country Clubs Council of the International Facility Management Association is pleased to announce its partnership with the Club Managers Association of America, a professional association of nearly 7,000 managers of city, country, golf, yacht and athletic clubs. The partnership strengthens an established relationship between the organizations in which IFMA provides educational resources and certification to CMAA members responsible for overall operational maintenance and the implementation of capital requirements at their clubs.
As part of this partnership, CMAA will recognize all IFMA facility management educational courses that fulfill the related requirements of its own Certified Club Manager credential. Additionally, the organizations plan to confront shared issues facing the club management industry through joint webinars, research collaborations, networking and outreach opportunities, and presentations at each organization’s respective conferences.
“With support from CMAA’s members, there’s no doubt that the City & Country Clubs Council of IFMA can improve the performance of the professionals who oversee each club’s facilities, ultimately enhancing each club member’s experience,” said Steven G. Ballard, project manager at The Country Club in Massachusetts and president of the City & Country Clubs Council of IFMA. “No matter who is responsible for the operation and maintenance of facilities, there’s a great deal to be gained by utilizing the proper information in order to make the best decision on behalf of the club and its membership.”
For more information about the City & Country Clubs Council of IFMA, contact Council Development Specialist Kari Stein at 713-623-4362 or email@example.com, or visit www.ifma-clubs.org. To learn more about CMAA, go to www.cmaa.org.
IFMA is the world’s largest and most widely recognized international association for professional facility managers, supporting more than 19,000 members in 60 countries. The association’s members, represented in 125 chapters and 16 councils worldwide, manage more than 37 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than US$100 billion in products and services. Formed in 1980, IFMA certifies facility managers, conducts research, provides educational programs, recognizes facility management certificate programs and produces World Workplace, the world’s largest facility management conference and exposition. To join and follow IFMA’s social media outlets online, visit the association’s LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter pages. For more information, visit the IFMA press room or www.ifma.org.
You might like:
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Enhanced Roll Up Doors From Rytec Corp.
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Finding Added Value In Your Security Team
- Seven Ways To “Green” The Landscape For Earth Day
- Response Team 1 Fuels Growth with Acquisitions and a Major Investment
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- Nestlé Purina Factories Achieve Zero Waste To Landfill Status
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Illegal Logging Focus Of LEED Pilot Credit
- Safety Netting At MLB Parks Protects More Fans
- 2016 Flooring Design Award Winners Named
- New Service Spotlight: Mobile Mail App From iOffice
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls