Here’s an off the wall idea. Incorporate the (sometimes) tedious concept of recycling into one of the most popular, yet controversial programs on television and see what happens. Apparently, the creators of the show, “Family Guy” have been doing this for some time, and the results are presented here in this collection of clips. (The idea for this post originally came from the Web site, Greenopolis, but a few of the original selections seemed to grasp at recycled straws, so to speak.)
Gary, the no trash cougar:
Stewie and the renegade soda can:
And here are a few PSAs from Seth MacFarlane, Family Guy creator, for Fox Broadcasting:
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention