Friday Funny: Fox And Family Guy Push The Green Envelope
Here’s an off the wall idea. Incorporate the (sometimes) tedious concept of recycling into one of the most popular, yet controversial programs on television and see what happens. Apparently, the creators of the show, “Family Guy” have been doing this for some time, and the results are presented here in this collection of clips. (The idea for this post originally came from the Web site, Greenopolis, but a few of the original selections seemed to grasp at recycled straws, so to speak.)
Gary, the no trash cougar:
Stewie and the renegade soda can:
And here are a few PSAs from Seth MacFarlane, Family Guy creator, for Fox Broadcasting:
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.