This little gem has been floating around the Internet this week, but I thought it would be appropriate to share with anyone in the construction/facilities/building profession who may have missed it.
Here’s the yarn…
Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after two days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever.
Great stories. But two things made me take it down.
First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as people almost wrecked when they drove by.
Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder and almost killed herself putting it against my house. She didn’t realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.
Ho ho ho.
Oh yes, and happy Hanukkah to all those who light the first candle (safely, of course) tonight!
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs