Here’s a collection of interesting holiday decorating ideas from around the world.
This optical illusion comes from Greig Howe, who cut a massive tree into three sections, in order to create the appearance of a tree simply too big for the house. (Source: The Mail Online.)
This lovely sentiment speaks for itself. (Source: ThereIfixedit.com)
And the lazy:
In Chicago, one resourceful neighbor, Dave Nosek, make the strategic decision to say more with less. His holiday sentiments “mirror” those of Chet Cybulski, just one house over. (Source: NBCChicago.com.)
Happy holidays to everyone–the good, the bad, AND the lazy.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms