Friday Funny: The Good, The Bad, And The Lazy
Here’s a collection of interesting holiday decorating ideas from around the world.
This optical illusion comes from Greig Howe, who cut a massive tree into three sections, in order to create the appearance of a tree simply too big for the house. (Source: The Mail Online.)
This lovely sentiment speaks for itself. (Source: ThereIfixedit.com)
And the lazy:
In Chicago, one resourceful neighbor, Dave Nosek, make the strategic decision to say more with less. His holiday sentiments “mirror” those of Chet Cybulski, just one house over. (Source: NBCChicago.com.)
Happy holidays to everyone–the good, the bad, AND the lazy.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices