Google facility professionals from countries including Argentina, Brazil, China, India, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Spain, Russia and the United Kingdom — as well as the United States — are now IFMA members. Google has plans to expand this to include all the facility managers it employs.
“It means a lot to us to have representatives from such a prestigious, global company join our association,” said Amy Campbell, IFMA membership development manager. “In time, we hope to have all of Google’s facility professionals join the IFMA family.”
For more information about IFMA membership, visit http://www.ifma.org/membership/index.cfm.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event