Google facility professionals from countries including Argentina, Brazil, China, India, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Spain, Russia and the United Kingdom — as well as the United States — are now IFMA members. Google has plans to expand this to include all the facility managers it employs.
“It means a lot to us to have representatives from such a prestigious, global company join our association,” said Amy Campbell, IFMA membership development manager. “In time, we hope to have all of Google’s facility professionals join the IFMA family.”
For more information about IFMA membership, visit http://www.ifma.org/membership/index.cfm.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management