Google facility professionals from countries including Argentina, Brazil, China, India, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Spain, Russia and the United Kingdom — as well as the United States — are now IFMA members. Google has plans to expand this to include all the facility managers it employs.
“It means a lot to us to have representatives from such a prestigious, global company join our association,” said Amy Campbell, IFMA membership development manager. “In time, we hope to have all of Google’s facility professionals join the IFMA family.”
For more information about IFMA membership, visit http://www.ifma.org/membership/index.cfm.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?