Google FMs from Around the Globe Join IFMA
Google facility professionals from countries including Argentina, Brazil, China, India, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Spain, Russia and the United Kingdom — as well as the United States — are now IFMA members. Google has plans to expand this to include all the facility managers it employs.
“It means a lot to us to have representatives from such a prestigious, global company join our association,” said Amy Campbell, IFMA membership development manager. “In time, we hope to have all of Google’s facility professionals join the IFMA family.”
For more information about IFMA membership, visit http://www.ifma.org/membership/index.cfm.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- Upgrading Power Transformers