NEW PRODUCT FLASH: KX-TDA50G Communications System
Panasonic’s latest small business communications solution, the TDA50G is designed to meet facilities’ present and future needs. Part of the system’s capabilities is allowing businesses to be more responsive to their customers and stay better connected with colleagues who work from remote locations.
Geared for organizations such as law firms, real estate companies, hotels/motels, and medical offices, the TDA50G system uses wireless technology to automatically route incoming calls to a cell phone. Panasonic also offers a number of industry-specific applications. The system supports centralized voicemail for all locations within an extended voicemail network and records messages automatically. With the addition of an optional KX-TVA series voice processing system, the TDA50G can also manage calls using an automated attendant, integrate voice mail with e-mail, and simplify mailbox management through the use of LCD menus and soft keys.
For larger operations, the TDA50G can be networked with other Panasonic units at branch locations. Key features of the system include:
- Supports analog and digital phones, including DECT cordless phones
- Supports up to 48 extensions
- Supports up to four IP phones (eight with SIP expansion card)
- Built-in Caller ID**
- Support for SIP trunking
- VoIP (Voice over IP) Softphone support, enabling a PC to operate as a system telephone
* Panasonic currently only supports Broadvox and CBeyond for SIP trunking. SIP trunking is a service offered by telephone service providers.
** Requires subscription to Caller ID service offered by telephone companies for a fee.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems