Panasonic’s latest small business communications solution, the TDA50G is designed to meet facilities’ present and future needs. Part of the system’s capabilities is allowing businesses to be more responsive to their customers and stay better connected with colleagues who work from remote locations.
Geared for organizations such as law firms, real estate companies, hotels/motels, and medical offices, the TDA50G system uses wireless technology to automatically route incoming calls to a cell phone. Panasonic also offers a number of industry-specific applications. The system supports centralized voicemail for all locations within an extended voicemail network and records messages automatically. With the addition of an optional KX-TVA series voice processing system, the TDA50G can also manage calls using an automated attendant, integrate voice mail with e-mail, and simplify mailbox management through the use of LCD menus and soft keys.
For larger operations, the TDA50G can be networked with other Panasonic units at branch locations. Key features of the system include:
- Supports analog and digital phones, including DECT cordless phones
- Supports up to 48 extensions
- Supports up to four IP phones (eight with SIP expansion card)
- Built-in Caller ID**
- Support for SIP trunking
- VoIP (Voice over IP) Softphone support, enabling a PC to operate as a system telephone
* Panasonic currently only supports Broadvox and CBeyond for SIP trunking. SIP trunking is a service offered by telephone service providers.
** Requires subscription to Caller ID service offered by telephone companies for a fee.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation