Panasonic’s latest small business communications solution, the TDA50G is designed to meet facilities’ present and future needs. Part of the system’s capabilities is allowing businesses to be more responsive to their customers and stay better connected with colleagues who work from remote locations.
Geared for organizations such as law firms, real estate companies, hotels/motels, and medical offices, the TDA50G system uses wireless technology to automatically route incoming calls to a cell phone. Panasonic also offers a number of industry-specific applications. The system supports centralized voicemail for all locations within an extended voicemail network and records messages automatically. With the addition of an optional KX-TVA series voice processing system, the TDA50G can also manage calls using an automated attendant, integrate voice mail with e-mail, and simplify mailbox management through the use of LCD menus and soft keys.
For larger operations, the TDA50G can be networked with other Panasonic units at branch locations. Key features of the system include:
- Supports analog and digital phones, including DECT cordless phones
- Supports up to 48 extensions
- Supports up to four IP phones (eight with SIP expansion card)
- Built-in Caller ID**
- Support for SIP trunking
- VoIP (Voice over IP) Softphone support, enabling a PC to operate as a system telephone
* Panasonic currently only supports Broadvox and CBeyond for SIP trunking. SIP trunking is a service offered by telephone service providers.
** Requires subscription to Caller ID service offered by telephone companies for a fee.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management