Controlled Power Company, manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical electrical power solutions, has announced the availability of its new Series 700F Power Processor. Featuring a small footprint, high efficiency design, and optional power quality monitoring, the Series 700F is a solid state, automatic voltage regulator which guards against both high and low voltage conditions.
The Series 700F corrects wide input voltage deviations to well within the safe operating limits for information technology equipment as recommended by CBEMA and ITIC. The power protection that the Series 700F delivers meets the IEEE and ANSI standards that define power anomalies, occurrences, and their impact on operations. And with the processor’s front access cabinet design, left, right, and rear access are not required for system installation, operation, or service.
Available in 10 kVA to 150 kVA three phase sizes, the Series 700F is is designed to serve a range of facility applications—aerospace, pharmaceuticals/labs, broadcast communications, wastewater treatment plants, concert halls/theaters, refineries/ petrochem, printing presses, industrial lasers, food processing plants, and pulp/paper mills.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts