Controlled Power Company, manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical electrical power solutions, has announced the availability of its new Series 700F Power Processor. Featuring a small footprint, high efficiency design, and optional power quality monitoring, the Series 700F is a solid state, automatic voltage regulator which guards against both high and low voltage conditions.
The Series 700F corrects wide input voltage deviations to well within the safe operating limits for information technology equipment as recommended by CBEMA and ITIC. The power protection that the Series 700F delivers meets the IEEE and ANSI standards that define power anomalies, occurrences, and their impact on operations. And with the processor’s front access cabinet design, left, right, and rear access are not required for system installation, operation, or service.
Available in 10 kVA to 150 kVA three phase sizes, the Series 700F is is designed to serve a range of facility applications—aerospace, pharmaceuticals/labs, broadcast communications, wastewater treatment plants, concert halls/theaters, refineries/ petrochem, printing presses, industrial lasers, food processing plants, and pulp/paper mills.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts