Controlled Power Company, manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical electrical power solutions, has announced the availability of its new Series 700F Power Processor. Featuring a small footprint, high efficiency design, and optional power quality monitoring, the Series 700F is a solid state, automatic voltage regulator which guards against both high and low voltage conditions.
The Series 700F corrects wide input voltage deviations to well within the safe operating limits for information technology equipment as recommended by CBEMA and ITIC. The power protection that the Series 700F delivers meets the IEEE and ANSI standards that define power anomalies, occurrences, and their impact on operations. And with the processor’s front access cabinet design, left, right, and rear access are not required for system installation, operation, or service.
Available in 10 kVA to 150 kVA three phase sizes, the Series 700F is is designed to serve a range of facility applications—aerospace, pharmaceuticals/labs, broadcast communications, wastewater treatment plants, concert halls/theaters, refineries/ petrochem, printing presses, industrial lasers, food processing plants, and pulp/paper mills.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation