Controlled Power Company, manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical electrical power solutions, has announced the availability of its new Series 700F Power Processor. Featuring a small footprint, high efficiency design, and optional power quality monitoring, the Series 700F is a solid state, automatic voltage regulator which guards against both high and low voltage conditions.
The Series 700F corrects wide input voltage deviations to well within the safe operating limits for information technology equipment as recommended by CBEMA and ITIC. The power protection that the Series 700F delivers meets the IEEE and ANSI standards that define power anomalies, occurrences, and their impact on operations. And with the processor’s front access cabinet design, left, right, and rear access are not required for system installation, operation, or service.
Available in 10 kVA to 150 kVA three phase sizes, the Series 700F is is designed to serve a range of facility applications—aerospace, pharmaceuticals/labs, broadcast communications, wastewater treatment plants, concert halls/theaters, refineries/ petrochem, printing presses, industrial lasers, food processing plants, and pulp/paper mills.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management