UGL Unicco, a subsidiary of UGL Limited, has announced a new Energy Services practice that consolidates and enhances its previous portfolio of energy management offerings. UGL Unicco Energy Services helps customers manage energy supply and usage, as well as develop and implement long-term strategies to reduce consumption and costs while improving sustainability. This service offering focuses on the following aspects of energy lifecycle management:
Supply: Helps customers find optimal traditional and alternative (green) energy sources, and develop alternative models for purchasing energy in wholesale and commercial markets at the most cost-effective rates.
Awareness: Encourages building occupants to become active participants in the energy conservation process. The program reaches building occupants through normal communications channels, as well as special Web sites and programs, including real time energy monitors/displays.
Analysis/Certification: Offers a number of analysis services ranging from carbon footprint evaluations to energy trending and profiles, benchmarking, real time monitoring and reporting. Energy professionals conduct ASHRAE Level I, II & III energy analyses of building systems resulting in gap analyses that detail ways to optimize energy systems, reduce carbon emissions, and create offsets. U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED Accredited Professionals help customers move through LEED certification programs.
Operational Strategies: Helps companies evaluate and qualify for government and utility company rebates for retrofits and upgrades, as well as demand response programs. Energy invoice reviews that analyze cost components and compare invoices to actual usage to minimize errors and reduce overall costs are also available.
Customers may select any or all of the available services ranging from low cost walkthroughs to investment grade energy analysis and project management. Customers may also receive guidance on financing and performance based contracting by third-party partners or subcontracted engineering firms.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention