NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Energy Services From UGL Unicco
UGL Unicco, a subsidiary of UGL Limited, has announced a new Energy Services practice that consolidates and enhances its previous portfolio of energy management offerings. UGL Unicco Energy Services helps customers manage energy supply and usage, as well as develop and implement long-term strategies to reduce consumption and costs while improving sustainability. This service offering focuses on the following aspects of energy lifecycle management:
Supply: Helps customers find optimal traditional and alternative (green) energy sources, and develop alternative models for purchasing energy in wholesale and commercial markets at the most cost-effective rates.
Awareness: Encourages building occupants to become active participants in the energy conservation process. The program reaches building occupants through normal communications channels, as well as special Web sites and programs, including real time energy monitors/displays.
Analysis/Certification: Offers a number of analysis services ranging from carbon footprint evaluations to energy trending and profiles, benchmarking, real time monitoring and reporting. Energy professionals conduct ASHRAE Level I, II & III energy analyses of building systems resulting in gap analyses that detail ways to optimize energy systems, reduce carbon emissions, and create offsets. U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED Accredited Professionals help customers move through LEED certification programs.
Operational Strategies: Helps companies evaluate and qualify for government and utility company rebates for retrofits and upgrades, as well as demand response programs. Energy invoice reviews that analyze cost components and compare invoices to actual usage to minimize errors and reduce overall costs are also available.
Customers may select any or all of the available services ranging from low cost walkthroughs to investment grade energy analysis and project management. Customers may also receive guidance on financing and performance based contracting by third-party partners or subcontracted engineering firms.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.