By combining real estate management data, business intelligence data, and the expertise of PeopleCube’s real estate utilization analysis professionals, customers are presented with a thorough analysis of usage trends and valuable insight into how they can enhance operational efficiency.
“With real estate typically being the second largest corporate expense after personnel, the importance of understanding how space is being used cannot be overstated,” says Carolyn Urban, vice president of services and support at PeopleCube. “There’s a huge difference between the actual use of space versus the planned use of space, and understanding that difference can help prevent the unnecessary acquisition or expansion of real estate assets. Our Workplace Utilization Analysis Services arms companies with not just the data, but the analysis of that data to help them make educated decisions on future real estate needs based on utilization trending and other valuable analysis.”
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention