Weird Wednesday: A Man And His Toothpicks
Stan Munro of Syracuse, NY has an unusual profession: he builds with toothpicks. We’re not talking about school project or Boy/Girl Scout merit badge caliber, but entire recognizable architectural monuments from around the world.
Munro can spend up to six months to create a building, and each of his creations is built to 1:164 scale. His work can be seen at the Museum of Science and Technology in Syracuse.
Look at the amazing works of one of the most patient men in the world.
Note: before making large toothpick structures for a living, Munro was the “wacky morning guy” on 13WHAM-TV, in his hometown of Rochester, NY.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions