Autodesk & FM:Systems Partner on BIM and FM
Autodesk, Inc., and FM:Systems are joining to transition Autodesk FMDesktop customer support to FM:Systems. Under the terms of the agreement FM:Systems will provide Autodesk FMDesktop customers with extended support as well as an option to migrate to the firm’s FM:Interact Workplace Management Suite.
Building upon a shared goal to bring the benefits of BIM to the operations phases of a building’s lifecycle, the two companies will now work together to integrate BIM data from Autodesk software products with FM:Systems’ facilities software to support enhanced building operation and maintenance. Resulting applications should complement Autodesk 3D products, specifically those in the Autodesk Building Information Modeling (BIM) portfolio of products, and help customers simulate their ideas early in the design process as well as reduce time and cost in manufacturing or construction.
Existing Autodesk FMDesktop customers will be contacted by FM:Systems sales representatives to discuss their extended support and/or migration options. Customers may also call (800) 648-8030 for immediate assistance.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ