Gunlocke, designer and manufacturer of high end casegoods conferencing, seating and lounge furniture, will award one commendable non-profit organization with its first “Office Needs for Good Deeds” online office makeover contest.
To help improve the style and productivity within its space, the winning organization will receive a makeover up to 1,200 square feet (estimated at approximately $75,000) for its offices featuring Gunlocke’s latest casegood line, Silea.
Online entries will be accepted from January 18 to April 16, 2010 at www.gunlocke.com/gooddeeds. To enter, local, regional, or national public charities and private foundation non-profit organizations will need to submit pictures of their offices along with a 500 word (maximum) written description of their work within the community and how a possible office makeover will positively impact their ability to serve their communities. A panel of judges will then select 10 to 15 semifinalists, out of which one grand prize winner will be chosen. Entrants will be judged on their devotion to execute the non-profit’s mission, their positive influence on the community, and the need for a more efficient workspace.
The winner of the contest will be announced on April 30, 2010.
“At Gunlocke, we’re always looking for ways to help those who help the many,” said Don Mead, president of Gunlocke. “Being able to provide a deserving organization with a beautiful, new office that will allow them to better serve their community is something we’re very excited and proud to be able to do. Through the use of our products, especially the new Silea line, we hope to help the winning organization increase their productivity and ultimately have a positive impact on their outreach into the community.”
Additional sponsors and products of the Gunlocke “Office Needs for Good Deeds” online contest include Johnsonite Space modular resilient flooring and wall base, Luxo Terea task lighting and Loft uplighting, as well as Pratt & Lambert Accolade® acrylic latex interior coatings.
For additional details about the “Office Needs for Good Deeds” online office makeover contest, to enter, or for the official contest rules, visit www.gunlocke.com/gooddeeds. Questions about the contest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs