Contest Offers Non-Profits An Office Makeover
Gunlocke, designer and manufacturer of high end casegoods conferencing, seating and lounge furniture, will award one commendable non-profit organization with its first “Office Needs for Good Deeds” online office makeover contest.
To help improve the style and productivity within its space, the winning organization will receive a makeover up to 1,200 square feet (estimated at approximately $75,000) for its offices featuring Gunlocke’s latest casegood line, Silea.
Online entries will be accepted from January 18 to April 16, 2010 at www.gunlocke.com/gooddeeds. To enter, local, regional, or national public charities and private foundation non-profit organizations will need to submit pictures of their offices along with a 500 word (maximum) written description of their work within the community and how a possible office makeover will positively impact their ability to serve their communities. A panel of judges will then select 10 to 15 semifinalists, out of which one grand prize winner will be chosen. Entrants will be judged on their devotion to execute the non-profit’s mission, their positive influence on the community, and the need for a more efficient workspace.
The winner of the contest will be announced on April 30, 2010.
“At Gunlocke, we’re always looking for ways to help those who help the many,” said Don Mead, president of Gunlocke. “Being able to provide a deserving organization with a beautiful, new office that will allow them to better serve their community is something we’re very excited and proud to be able to do. Through the use of our products, especially the new Silea line, we hope to help the winning organization increase their productivity and ultimately have a positive impact on their outreach into the community.”
Additional sponsors and products of the Gunlocke “Office Needs for Good Deeds” online contest include Johnsonite Space modular resilient flooring and wall base, Luxo Terea task lighting and Loft uplighting, as well as Pratt & Lambert Accolade® acrylic latex interior coatings.
For additional details about the “Office Needs for Good Deeds” online office makeover contest, to enter, or for the official contest rules, visit www.gunlocke.com/gooddeeds. Questions about the contest to email@example.com.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.