Friday Funny: Were The 1950s Really This Silly?
Safetycare takes the subject of workplace safety very seriously. The organization’s blog and forum is a resource for safety videos, tips, photographs, and relevant news from all over the world. It’s also the source of funny safety, videos, and jokes.
One such item is a video entitled “You and Office Safety.” This description comes from the folks at Safetycare:
“You and Office Safety” is the most hilarious video on office safety you will watch! Made in the 1950s, this film is perfect as an eye catching ice breaker when delivering office safety training. Although the fashions have long gone, and some of the behaviors in the workplace have changed, this program still addresses the following topics which are just as relevant today. It’s easy to consider the office a perfectly safe work environment, and forget about the hazards that can exist. Just because you work in an office, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be concerned for your own health and safety, and that of your colleagues.
Take a look at this gem, which is part of the Safetycare channel on YouTube.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management