Safetycare takes the subject of workplace safety very seriously. The organization’s blog and forum is a resource for safety videos, tips, photographs, and relevant news from all over the world. It’s also the source of funny safety, videos, and jokes.
One such item is a video entitled “You and Office Safety.” This description comes from the folks at Safetycare:
“You and Office Safety” is the most hilarious video on office safety you will watch! Made in the 1950s, this film is perfect as an eye catching ice breaker when delivering office safety training. Although the fashions have long gone, and some of the behaviors in the workplace have changed, this program still addresses the following topics which are just as relevant today. It’s easy to consider the office a perfectly safe work environment, and forget about the hazards that can exist. Just because you work in an office, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be concerned for your own health and safety, and that of your colleagues.
Take a look at this gem, which is part of the Safetycare channel on YouTube.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management