Joseph R. (Bob) Granger, CPP, has advanced to the presidency of ASIS International. Granger is the director of security for United Space Alliance, which is NASA’s space shuttle prime contractor, with primary locations at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, the Johnson Space Center in Texas, and Marshall Space Flight Center in Alabama. Granger is responsible for all aspects of USA’s security worldwide, including personnel and industrial security, as well as internal physical security and access, and integrity controls for the space shuttle fleet. Granger has been an ASIS member since 1985.
Granger has more than 39 years in security and law enforcement. After serving in the U.S. Army during Vietnam, he spent eight years as a municipal police officer in Cocoa, FL, and more than 28 years working in various security disciplines at the Kennedy Space Center.
Granger has served on the ASIS Board of Directors for the past five years. He is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and a member of the CSO Roundtable. Previously, he served as a council vice president, member, and chairman of the Physical Security Council, faculty advisor and speaker for the Physical Security Professional (PSP) Review program, and member of the ASIS Foundation Board of Directors. He has been a featured speaker and lecturer before international audiences at numerous ASIS professional development programs.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management